“Fatz, Needs a More Enticing Name......”
Review of FATZ

FATZ
Ranked #8 of 55 Restaurants in Rockingham
Price range: US$6 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 22 November 2017

My wife and I recently visited the Seagrove area for the 36th Annual Seagrove Pottery Festival. On the way back home we were looking to find a nice sit-down restaurant to eat dinner and could not find one. Really ! Everything we passed was a fast food/junk food restaurant.

When we saw Fatz, we figured we would give it a try. Since most of the food on the
menu was "southern style", we did not have many choices. My wife ordered the Grilled Pork Chops and I ordered the Citrus Grilled Chicken. I have to say both were well prepared and came with your choice of two sides.

Our server was Keno and he was great. He was friendly, helpful, had a great sense of humor, and liked classic rock n' roll. The stereo played a couple of great songs including Humble Pie's 30 Days in the Hole. Not what you would normally hear in a restaurant.

All in all our dining experience at Fatz was a good one. I am not sure that we will visit another of their restaurants, but can say that this Fatz made the grade.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Fatz was great at one time but has went down him big time.the restaurant needs remolding badly.bad booths carpet

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

If you want to good meal, this is not the place to go. I ordered a gin and tonic, and the tonic had lost its fizz. I had a steak that was supposed to be medium, but ended up well done. The meet was tough. I had a loaded baked potato which was good and I also had a salad with raspberry vinaigrette it was good. For dessert I took a cheesecake back to my hotel room and found it to be a decent quality.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Husband and I tried this one and were so disappointed. It was a LONG with a very apologetic server. Tick ..tick...tock. Time goes by and we see others waiting.,, simply put not worth the wait. Everyone that left when we did felt the same ... waste of time and money a no go!

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The food is excellent they serve good the waitress are very sweet and kind they got so much to pick from cause everything looks good lol