“Great Food”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #16 of 55 Restaurants in Rockingham
Reviewed 25 December 2014

Very good food and people service outstanding. Made my order the way I like it. Could not get any better than that. Will come back as much as possible.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

The food was great but they were out of all brad except wheat. The guy that waited on me couldn't speak good English so it was hard to get across what I wanted. Service was quite fast tonight.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Our Subway is one of the best. We eat there frequently because it is low fat, quick, and very good. Try the club with roast beef, turkey, and ham. It's great by itsself or with chips. Try our Subway. It won'd disappoint you.