“Pizza”

Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #23 of 57 Restaurants in Rockingham
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Isn't my first choice for pizza but had some and it was good. I will try them again.They are way more friendly and efficient than their other competitor in town.Better to give them the business than to the other company. I appreciate businesses that take the effort and time for their customers.

Reviewed 4 November 2014 via mobile

I have tried most of the delivery joints here and papa johns is by far the best. Not only is their food always wonderful and hot when it arrives but the delivery service is always well before the timed schedule. I tend to use the app when I order and it seems like it is a lot easier than anything I've done. Also the drivers are simply wonderful!

Reviewed 6 March 2014

When we are in a hurry and do not want to cook, We make the call and we can either pick our pizza up or we can have the pizza delivered to the house.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

Papa John's is great if you want a take out or delivery pizza. They take orders from their website and it is easy to do. Delivery is quick and the food is great!