All reviews front desk room was clean outback steakhouse choice hotels pet friendly hotel waffles coffee pot enjoyable stay ice machine free breakfast great customer service parking lot staff was friendly florida dominique pets cereal
Reviewed 8 June 2016

This is the second time we have stayed at this particular Comfort Inn coming home from Florida with our dog. This hotel charges are on the high side (plus additional $25 for pet). Both times our room was dirty and in need of maintenance. This last time I made the reservation directly with the hotel and was assured we could have a room on an upper floor since our first experience on the ground floor was not good. When we arrived they refused to give us a room on upper floor. "Pet" rooms at this hotel are smelly, dirty and in desperate need of maintenance. NOT WORTH THE MONEY - if you have a pet find someplace else.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandymary_11
COMFORTINNGM2014, Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Thank you for your response. I sincerely apologize for not being able to honor your top floor request. The hotel only has pet rooms on the first floor. I greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I have also shared your comments regarding the condition of the room with our staff for immediate correction. This does not reflect our best practices and I can assure we are taking this very serious.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel on the way to Florida. We are traveling with a small pet and this place was pet friendly. Can I just say that I didn't even want to put my pet on the floor. Upholstered chairs had stains above where a pet could Not have made them. Bathroom toilet seat was corroded. Wallpaper torn. Just generally an unclean feeling. Don't let the outside pictures fool you. Staff was pleasant. Try another hotel, this one is in need of major remodel.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank LarryL951

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced at our property. I can assure you this does not reflect our best practices. I have shared your feedback with our team for immediate response.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

It was great to walk into a room that was immaculately clean and smelled so fresh. Everything for a one night stopover was available. A good variety of food ar
the breakfast bar added to the stay. Highlt recommend.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RhellieKeith
Leigh B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Traveling from the New York metropolitan area to Florida, or vice versa, the Comfort Inn in Rocky Mount is approximately half way. The Inn is pet friendly, easily accessible from I95 and provides a clean and friendly environment. Free breakfast is included at provides a choice of both hot and cold dishes. The Outback restaurant is a very short walk across the parking lot and has both an eat-in or take-out menus.

Room tip: Book through TripAdvisor for the best rates.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for review! We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

I have stayed here numerous times and have found each time the staff to be courteous and friendly. The rooms are neat and clean. The rates are reasonable. It is not a boutique hotel so there aren't a lot of frills, but it offers a comfortable night's rest before you hit the road again. It is easily located off Interstate 95. Best of all it is is pet friendly!

Room tip: Seems like they locate guests with pets on the first floor in a wing with close proximity to exits.
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kathy P

Thank you for your review. We always like to hear that our guests are happy with our hotel. Thanks for choosing Comfort Inn!