US$125
US$89
US$97
US$89
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$100/night.

Residence Inn Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
US$132
Hotels.com
Courtyard Rocky Mount(Rocky Mount)
US$119
US$107
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$72
All reviewsroom was cleanoutback steakhousepet friendly hotelwafflescomfortable staycoffee potgreat customer servicefree breakfastparking lotfront desk clerkwould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlymyrtle beachfloridacerealhighwaygateway
Reviewed 20 June 2016

We stayed at this hotel 6/17/16-6/19/16. This hotel is in need of major upkeep. The bathroom had pink slime in the bowl. The shower had black mold spots that were growing in the tile. The cover to the overhead lights were missing and burnout, The room number was 227. The shower faucets came away from the tub when you turned the shower on. I mentioned to the front desk and they were not concerned. It takes a while for the pick slime and the mold to form. This confirms to me that the rooms are not cleaned on a regular fashion. We travel often to this area for baseball tournaments and will not make this choice again. Very disappointed in this hotel. The only positive note was the check in customer service SDAYE. She was very friendly.

Room Tip: Room 227 was horrible
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Christy S
Leigh B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Thank you for your feedback.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. I have shared your comments with our staff to make sure this is corrected immediately.

I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience

Reviewed 8 June 2016

This is the second time we have stayed at this particular Comfort Inn coming home from Florida with our dog. This hotel charges are on the high side (plus additional $25 for pet). Both times our room was dirty and in need of maintenance. This last time I made the reservation directly with the hotel and was assured we could have a room on an upper floor since our first experience on the ground floor was not good. When we arrived they refused to give us a room on upper floor. "Pet" rooms at this hotel are smelly, dirty and in desperate need of maintenance. NOT WORTH THE MONEY - if you have a pet find someplace else.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sandymary_11
COMFORTINNGM2014, Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2016

Thank you for your response. I sincerely apologize for not being able to honor your top floor request. The hotel only has pet rooms on the first floor. I greatly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

I have also shared your comments regarding the condition of the room with our staff for immediate correction. This does not reflect our best practices and I can assure we are taking this very serious.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

We stopped at this hotel on the way to Florida. We are traveling with a small pet and this place was pet friendly. Can I just say that I didn't even want to put my pet on the floor. Upholstered chairs had stains above where a pet could Not have made them. Bathroom toilet seat was corroded. Wallpaper torn. Just generally an unclean feeling. Don't let the outside pictures fool you. Staff was pleasant. Try another hotel, this one is in need of major remodel.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank LarryL951

Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you have experienced at our property. I can assure you this does not reflect our best practices. I have shared your feedback with our team for immediate response.

Thank you again!

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

It was great to walk into a room that was immaculately clean and smelled so fresh. Everything for a one night stopover was available. A good variety of food ar
the breakfast bar added to the stay. Highlt recommend.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RhellieKeith
Leigh B, Front Office Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Traveling from the New York metropolitan area to Florida, or vice versa, the Comfort Inn in Rocky Mount is approximately half way. The Inn is pet friendly, easily accessible from I95 and provides a clean and friendly environment. Free breakfast is included at provides a choice of both hot and cold dishes. The Outback restaurant is a very short walk across the parking lot and has both an eat-in or take-out menus.

Room Tip: Book through TripAdvisor for the best rates.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple

Thank you for review! We really appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.