“Do not try to check in before 3:00”

Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Rocky Mount
Reviewed 6 June 2017

We arrived early in the afternoon after traveling for 8 hours. We were told that there is no early check in. I asked if the kids could use the facilities while we waited. The answer? "Are you a registered guest? Only registered guests can use the pool". You need a card to get into, and OUT of the pool area.
We tried again at 2:45. Nope. No check in until 3.
The next morning they took our wet towels but never replaced them with new.
The kids did enjoy the breakfast and the hotel is convenient.

Room Tip: It was not a bargain to stay here.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank pattimac07
Kenya J, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Unfortunately on sold out days the check in time is 3:00pm only because of late check outs and check out not being until 11:00am.

Front Desk Associate

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

We were tired and hungry. The hotel is very accessible from I-64, and next to an Outback Steakhouse.

The continental breakfast was ample - cereal, waffles, bagels, and fresh fruit.

We paid over $160 for our room. I didn't care for the coffee pot in the bathroom, but that explains coffee on the wallpaper. Other than that, the room was clean.

I recommend getting a room away from the elevators or ice makers.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Front Desk Associate

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

After an issue with another hotel in Wilson, we decided to leave there and make the extra 20 minute trip to Rocky Mount at 10pm. After an exhausting day traveling from Atlanta we were greeted by Caheed at the front desk. We travel a lot and he was one of my favorite hotel people I have met in my life!!!

He was so kind and greeted us with a smile. He was able to put us in a nice king room overlooking the beautiful pool. The room was larger than expected and the bed was extremely comfortable. I had the 2 best nights of sleep in months!!!

It's nice to know that there is still great service out there. Caheed certainly made our stay much more enjoyable and we certainly will return again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Kenya J, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

When everything was going wrong on my trip from Charleston was going wrong, Leigh and the staff made everything RIGHT and accommodating for me and my two little dogs. I will def return because of that !!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Stayed here last night at the end of a stormy drive. The Inn is a bit tired. Frayed at the edges. Soiled blanket cover. Disintegrating bathroom door. Pictures missing from wall (doubt serious art theft). Occasional WiFi. AC/heater unit not very good at either.
Very good location about two miles off Interstate. A few hundred feet from two OK restaurants. Clean enough. Reasonable price. I'll go elsewhere next time through.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank joethewrangler
Kenya J, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn Rocky Mount, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017