US$177
US$19
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$22/night.

Huatian Hotel(Changsha)
Book now, pay at stay
US$69
US$55
Trip.com
All reviewsbutler servicebutler teamhead butlercool featurewide variety of itemswarmth and friendlinessspecial thanksmany wayselegant hotelgreat city viewgreat facilitiesbusiness tripchecking outtop floorgreat hotelswimming poolowen
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Great location with direct access to subway station beneath (just minutes from high speed train station). Personal welcome by GM, outstanding Platinum recognition, upgrade to a superb suite. Beautiful pool on a high floor. Can recommend their Chinese cuisine restaurant Yan Ting and excellent afternoon tea in The Drawing Room. Top rank service from from all employees. I got a mild cold on the day of arrival, asked for some ginger tea in Yan Ting and virtually all of employees (including GM) showed genuine concern from then on. Thanks and regards to whole team of St.Regis Changsha!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
长沙瑞吉酒店, 公关经理 at The St. Regis Changsha, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Dear MiTroy,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience of The St. Regis Changsha.

We are absolutely thrilled that we made this stay memorable for you and will take care to thank our team members for really welcoming you to the Hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The St. Regis on your next trip to Changsha.

Warm Regards

Online Distribution Executive
Alice

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Last weekend, My family and I stayed at the St. Regis Changsha for one night and it was a most wonderful stay, and we were very well taken care of by the St Regis staff.

The rooms were spacious and kept spotless by the diligent housekeeping team who always ensured we had adequate water supply. We stayed at Room 6008 and 6011, with a gorgeous view of the city.

The hotel staff was truly amazing; ultimately that is what Regis is about. Owen Fu, the Director of Rooms, is so friendly and warm, and he gave us a lot of help. That's make me so move.

I would also like to avail myself of this opportunity to extend my appreciation to Owen Fu and his team for their meticulous arrangement for this stay.

The St. Regis Changsha is located just 15 mins from the shopping district of Huangxing Walking Street. The Hunan Provincial Exhibition Center, the Changsha South Railway Station, and the subway are close to the hotel refined address. Changsha Huanghua International Airport can be reached by car in approximately 25 minutes.

The breakfast spread (on the 48th floor) was extensive and never too crowded - complete with Chinese dishes and Western choices.

The butler team is very responsive. During our stay, The butler team did a brilliant job in organizing our dinners. we have the dinner at Un Japanese restaurant (on the 6th floor) because the food was so good, with excellent service from the staff especially Elaine Wang - who arranged all our dinners! She was very knowledgeable and hospitable!

Elaine was on her vacation on our check in day. But she also gave us lots of help. She contacted us before we arrive at Changsha. And the porridge is prepared for our little in advance when she know we take our baby travel to Changsha.

The staff were helpful and our room was ready when we checked in. And baby items (such as milk warmer, baby bathtub, Johnson's baby shampoo & wash,baby bath towel, bath toy and baby crib are prepared. ) are prepared for our little baby.

I travel a lot, am choosy about where I stay, and have enjoyed hotels all over the world - ranging from back-packer to the super deluxe. And this is the first hotel has a satisfactory variety of baby items. So, I will only recommend this hotel to some one if they take little baby travel to Changsha.

During our stay, our parents got up early to catch the early bus. Breakfast is ready at half-past-six in the morning by the front desk. The St Regis Changsha truly exceeded my expectations for delivering awesome service!

My compliments to St. Regis Changsha - butler service team: Elaine Wang, Selina and the food & beverage team. We will definitely choose St Regis over others the next time we visit Changsha!

Room Tip: All rooms are on the high floor with great city view
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

It’s my first St. Regis experience in my life, and I will remember it forever! The Butler and the rest of the team always anticipate and know what you need. From the unpacking/ packing service, complimentary pressing, daily coffee and tea..... they always ensure you are well taken care of. Special thanks to Denise and Emma. Their attentive service make you feel like home away from home. We will definitely come back to stay if we travel to Changsha again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Second visit to St. Regis Changsha, familiar place, familiar people, outstanding service! Still keep as the top luxury hotel in Changsha area. Concierge Red still could recognize me and give me a warmly welcome!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Yves0125
Reviewed 4 February 2018

My wife and I stayed at this hotel a couple of times over the last several months. The staff go above and beyond at this hotel and it is one of the best hotels I have stayed at in China. Mattias the GM has a great team here and they are doing an awesome job. As an example, when I went to breakfast, they learned my routine and delivered my coffee, my wife's tea immediately. The chefs are super attentive and prepare food EXACTLY to order. I am checking out today and I feel like I am leaving home. This place is the best in Changsha with NO EXCEPTIONS.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family