Sayaji Hotel
US$83
Hotel Winway(Indore)
US$43
1,149 results
All reviewsbowling alleypool sidebarbeque nationkebabvalue for moneycentral indiaairport pickupbusiness tripchinese restaurantlive musicamazing foodexcellent hotelexcellent hospitalityvisiting indoremodern amenitiesprompt servicebuffet dinner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice beautiful hotel. Excellent clean room.
Tasty breakfast with variety of options.
Well equipped gym.
Nice location, 20 min ride from airport in morning, take care for evening as traffic in Indore is very bad

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SayajihotelIndore, General Manager at Sayaji Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed feedback on Tripadvisor and for having stayed at Sayaji Indore.

We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay and your kind comments are greatly appreciated. Needless to say, your feedback will surely motivate my team to constantly strive for excellence.

Thank you once again and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Sayaji.

Very good food
Nice taste
Good staff
Nice service I love being here
Will recommend to all my friends
The hotel is very good and service by ram .ravind
The ambience very nice
And restaurant nice
During food festival south indian very nice

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very hospitable staff. To start with, I am extremely satisfied with their Airport pick up oneards. A person was waiting at the arrivals with Key tag and taxi.

I have stayed in the hotel continuously for 7 weeks on business.

I have had excellent and very memorable experience, thanks to all the staff, their care and most importantly the mouth watering food and beverages.

My heartfelt thanks to the Manager Guest relation,Mr.Sunil Kumar Dawar for his very personal care give to me during my 7weeks stay.Also I wish to thank Ms.Dhanashri for her warm reception every evening when I return from work.

My sincere thanks to all the staff of the hotel and particularly staff of square restaurant. I have tried all restaurants here and my favourite is Mediterra.

Kudos to Sayaji Indore, look forward to come again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
SayajihotelIndore, General Manager at Sayaji Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came in a friends wedding,everything including the food was just awesome. They have so many restaurants and venues for wedding but everywhere you will find a different taste and ambience. Different floor receptions and had an young manager Kasif who is worth mentioning as he made our stay comfortable just like home. Me and my friends had a great time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very clean, and nice staffs, facilities are good enough. Very silence and comfortable stay

Good supportive staffs. Velue of money . Reasonable rates.
Fantastic staff, great choice for food and a good fitness center

Some rooms are old and needs renovation

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family