US$57
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$63/night.

US$102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Sayaji Hotel(Indore)
US$44
US$96
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$147/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$33
US$72
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$34
US$28
All reviewsmid range hotelrailway stationspecial thanksinteriorroomscitymall
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I stayed here for 2 nights with my family. The location, breakfast, staff is good. But there are minor things which upset the stay. The towels provided were in pathetic condition. The check-in checkout time is 9 am which isn't very suitable. Also we were told that you can checkout later by 1-2 hrs but on the day they called us at 9 am sharp and told us that please checkout within 30 mins as guest are already waiting. When I said I isn't possible and you should have conveyed this little earlier the person preferred to get into an argument. It spoiled everyone's mood.

I got a really good deal with almost 50% discount on the regular price. Had I booked it at the regular price I wouldn't have slept all night. I will still recommend it if you also get a good deal.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The booking for us was made by a friend, and there was some miscommunication. They thought it was for single occupancy. However, even after myself and my husband checked in, everything they provided was for a single occupant - one towel, one soap, one set of instant coffee and milk powder packets!!! I had to keep asking repeatedly for the second set of items which they should have provided, both days !! Very bad hospitality !!

Their idea of complimentary breakfast is toast, poha, poori, and vada served in the bar. The hand wash area is right next to the urinal....I almost puked when I went to wash my hands before breakfast. Avoid if you can !!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2016

The hotel is very famous in Indore. The rooms were big enough but they were not as clean. Their services are definitely good. Their morning breakfast is good and tasty. Their staff is very friendly. The room cleaning stole my facewash.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2016

good to stay for business and family
hotel is center place you can access easily share auto to roam around city

clean hotel good staff.television does not have HD channels
a/c is good.

laundry on next day so prepared for same.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2016 via mobile

Booked 20 rooms for marraige and had a perfect stay. Complimentary breakfast had ample dishes to choose from and lunch and dinner arranged was absolutely delicious. Overall a good place in a heart of city and all places nearby 2/3 kms. I will definately recommend the hotel and restaurent.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family