Free cancellation until 29/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Sayaji Hotel(Indore)
US$32
US$96
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

Free cancellation until 27/07
US$33
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$34
All reviewsmid range hotelrailway stationspecial thanksinteriorroomscitymall
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

We were a group of friends and we were looking for a luxurious hotel where we can relax and have fun ,this place was near to station and one mall too the meal was very good and at a reasonable price every time i will visit indore i will have my stay here only

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2016

Stayed for a night as I was on official trip. Room were sufficiently large (atleast 20 feet by 12 feet) with a small balcony. Room had all amenities and was reasonable priced. Car parking was available. Breakfast was included in the package. I would encourage others to try it. High speed wi-fi was available. Hotel had it own restaurant and bar

Room Tip: Wi fi is available in the room
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

It's very close to the railway station. Has a small entrance/reception but the rooms are nicely done, you get ample space. There was a very good spread for beakfast and the taste was also good.
I could not find anything out of place to cut any points...great place to spend a couple of nights.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 August 2016

I stayed here for 2 nights with my family. The location, breakfast, staff is good. But there are minor things which upset the stay. The towels provided were in pathetic condition. The check-in checkout time is 9 am which isn't very suitable. Also we were told that you can checkout later by 1-2 hrs but on the day they called us at 9 am sharp and told us that please checkout within 30 mins as guest are already waiting. When I said I isn't possible and you should have conveyed this little earlier the person preferred to get into an argument. It spoiled everyone's mood.

I got a really good deal with almost 50% discount on the regular price. Had I booked it at the regular price I wouldn't have slept all night. I will still recommend it if you also get a good deal.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The booking for us was made by a friend, and there was some miscommunication. They thought it was for single occupancy. However, even after myself and my husband checked in, everything they provided was for a single occupant - one towel, one soap, one set of instant coffee and milk powder packets!!! I had to keep asking repeatedly for the second set of items which they should have provided, both days !! Very bad hospitality !!

Their idea of complimentary breakfast is toast, poha, poori, and vada served in the bar. The hand wash area is right next to the urinal....I almost puked when I went to wash my hands before breakfast. Avoid if you can !!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple