See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed for a few days; clean towels everyday: staff lovely; no air conditioning; which was terrible: had to hire a fan; a fridge; only 1 socket in room; and 1 in bathroom; had to plug fridge in bathroom: wasn't ideal, had nice stay, but next time; I'd go to an air conditioning hotel ;

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

Recently renovated, full of young people that means a lot of noise. Don't like the extra charge for a fridge in your room. The rooms are clean. The food is good if you can pay extra for dinner. The rooms are not air-conditioned.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 September 2015 via mobile

The hotel was recently renovated it was all in all very nice stay. The things we didn't like was the extra charge of 5 euros per day for having a refrigerator in the room. Also there is no air-conditioning in tje rooms. During the summer there are a loot of young people staying in the hotel and it's very noisy.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2015 via mobile

I wasn't expecting to have a great service, as my only purpose for a holiday in Lloret de Mar was to have fun, sunbathe and have a place whete to sleep. But from the first moment we entered the hotel we were very warmely welcomed by Antonio, the receptionist. His service is one of the best I have ever seen, even more than the one of receptionists in 4 stars hotels in Barcelona for example, where I an now. And you can trust me as I work in a 5 stars hotel. He explained us everything, put himself in a 100% disposal to my friend and me and was always very kind. I was really impressed. Moreover prices are low but the hotel is in te perfect location, rooms are tidy and unexpectedly very clean, housekeepers always change towels and staff, there's a balcony in the room and the swimming pool gives the final touch. I definetly will come back soon! Thank you again Antonio and all the staff :)

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank calipso1860
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We have just returned from a week holiday at this Hotel and we were so happy! We were a bit apprehensive at first as we have not been before but ended up pleasantly surprised to find out the Hotel is under new management and has had a good refurbishment with new furniture, new decoration not long ago. The staff was so nice and the Hotel is basic as it is 1* but it was perfect for us. It was very clean and the location is just perfect, a few minutes from the beach. We absolutely loved it! We also decided to take half-board whilst there and I can assure you the food is brilliant, even better than some other superior Hotels I've been. We were very happy with the choice we've made and we are thinking in returning. We had exactly what we need, somewhere not expensive, clean, safe, perfectly located with the plus of serving very good food.

Room tip: Rooms on the front side of the hotel are great
Date of stay: July 2014