Hotel Helios Lloret de Mar
US$55
GHT Oasis Park & SPA(Lloret de Mar)
US$59
  • Restaurant
Hotel Santa Marta(Lloret de Mar)
US$260
US$211
URH Hotel Excelsior(Lloret de Mar)
US$50
  • Beachfront
Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$50
  • Restaurant
Aparthotel Costa Encantada(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$105
  • Pool
Els Llorers(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Pool
Aqua Hotel Bertran Park(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$71
US$65
  • Breakfast included
Gran Hotel Monterrey(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$69
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Alegria Plaza Paris(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$66
HotelsClick
  • Pool
All reviewsminute walk from the beachnice staynice hotelnice poolrecommend this hotel to anyoneporkbar staffpoliceeurosshouting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2017

The headline of my review says it all really but I'll provide a brief overview for those that need to know a little more. I've done a little breakdown:-

The Rooms:

1. Very basic and a little on the dark side, I'd put this down to decor more than anything else.
2. They are clean enough, well there was nothing for me to complain about and they are cleaned every morning by the hotel staff regardless. To be honest we had to beg the cleaner not to worry about cleaning our room one morning, just because we didn't think it necessary. The cleaners are very nice.
3. I didn't like the fact there were not enough plug sockets in the room. There were 2 plug sockets by the bed heads and that was it. This is a massive problem when you're sharing a room with a group of females and everyone needs to use some form of straightener or curling tong etc!
4. There is only one big mirror in the room itself - ANNOYING!!! When will hotels start adding a full length mirror to every single room by default......people should be able to see what they look like before they go out.
5. Which brings me onto my next point - there are no lights over the one room table mirror so you can't tell what shade face you're going to leave with after you've done your make-up! (Obviously this point only relates to some people)! There are no ceiling lights either so, for me that is a negative.

The Food:

1. There was a great selection of food whether it be for breakfast, lunch or dinner. There was copious amounts of choice for any dietary requirement and the staff in the restaurant couldn't be more helpful. A very special thanks goes to Miguel, Simon and Lola. They work hard, they know what real customer service means and they are personable. They all need a raise!
2. I didn't like the fact that there was no hot puddings, afters or desserts (whatever you call them). I think the hotel restaurant could have provided a hot cake and custard or pie or something similar - I say this purely because most of the hotel guests (I'm guessing) are British and forgive me if I'm wrong, but we love a hot pudding!
3. I was most royally miffed that even though I was paying for my drinks, that I couldn't order a hot drink with my lunch or dinner. I was told that I'd have to go upstairs after I'd finished eating to get a hot drink from the hotel cafe or outside somewhere. If I had a hot drink at breakfast, I can't understand why I'm limited to cold drinks at other times in the day. This is stupid and I'm trying to break this (European - hot country mainly) rule! It's so frustrating.

The Hotel:

1. It is in a great location, central to everything and about a 15 minute walk from the beach. Separately, take everything you'll need for the beach and do not forget your beach towels! Although you can always buy one for about 5 euros from a local shop if you can't fit one in your hand luggage.
2. The hotel is clean and has everything you'll need. If you're a gym bud then you'll need to implement your own exercise regime whilst there or go jogging as you will see hopefully that there are no facilities of this kind.
3. On the way to the hotel (if you go with a standard transfer) you will be one of if not the last drop off - it's a good time to get some sleep on the bus. Same goes for the pick up it terms of getting some rest, you'll be the first on the bus and therefore, if you want to go out the night before you leave and you had an early flight home like we did - just go out and come back in ready for the journey home!
4. Lastly the staff are amazing, the reception staff in particular are most helpful and they are welcoming. They spoke English well, whilst I try to speak Spanish whilst there, they made it so I didn't have to and this was appreciated. Keep up the great hospitality!

Room Tip: Ask for a room central to everything and over looking the pool, a room no higher than the second floor is recommended.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2017

hotel was in a good location but if you like being woke up in the early hours of the morning from the revelers coming out the many discos surrounding the hotel because that is what happens for the duration of your stay be warned.hotel has no entertainment in the evening and the meals ie breakfast and evening were average not a four star hotel sorry!!!!

Room Tip: bathrooms very small bedroom area much better.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Came here with two of my friends had an amazing time but the hotel is loud and full of hen and stag partys so although i wont stay in this hotel again i for sure will be back to see the amazing sea again havent seen water so clear anywhere else i have visited

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Old furniture. No Laundry Service. No iron board. Breakfast could be improved. Only location is good (for party).
Internet is ok when u get signal. Noisy at night because is surrounded by clubs.
A very basic hotel. Dont expect anything luxurious

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Amazing time my husband and i spent here in jan 2017 a christmas from our kids lovely hotel friendley staff lovely and always plenty 5 minute walk from the beach and shops good location pool very clean

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
MiguelSanz17, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Helios Lloret de Mar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2017

Dear Tracey,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay. We are delighted you enjoyed so much your time with us.

We hope the HOTEL HELIOS LLORET will be top of your list when you are planning your next visit to Lloret and on that occasion, it will be our great pleasure to welcome you back to the hotel.

Yours sincerely .