Aqua Hotel Bertran Park(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$160
  • Free Breakfast
Aparthotel Costa Encantada(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$140
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$287
Hotel Delamar - ONLY ADULTS(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$170
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Santa Marta(Lloret de Mar)
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$305
Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$171
  • Pool
Els Llorers(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$258
  • Pool
Hotel Cleopatra Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$220
  • Pool
Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$166
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
Alva Park Costa Brava(Lloret de Mar)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2012

The dirty beach towel on the chipped entrance stair way and the faded, pidgeon dropping covered canopy was the heart sink moment. The reception area was equally uninspiring. When the very friendly reception staff couldn't tell me whether the Blavamar had a start rating (I had been guarenteed 3 * on arrival allocation acommodation) I knew this was going to be a problem. No air conditioning, poorly ventilate rooms and super noisy street below.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank girlsabroaddsv
Reviewed 2 August 2012

we stayed here last month never again like the other reviews no cleaner towels not changed all week 120 euros deposit i dont know what it would have covered in the room. felt like we were in jail no sleep all week due to the noise. when booked there were no reviews that should have been a warning. the only one thing that was good THE WEATHER

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank welshlas
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Just come back from 4 days at this place! The tour driver left us on a street with no directions to the hotel, and noone had heard of it. After eventually finding it - (Behind Carmens Cafe!) we checked in 11/2 hrs later than we were supposed to. Then the porter asked us to pay a DEPOSIT for the room, nothing was mentioned on any paperwork, so we had to pay 120 Euros, some peoplewe had spoke to that were leaving didnt get all the money back which worried us immensly.
Room was quite big for the two us and NO air conditioning! It was 32c in the partment when we walked in! OMG was an understatement, Mould on the bathroom ceiling, water all over the floor from the fridge. Had to make our beds at 2am! Windows were open to cool the room but we didnt sleep hardly due to the partying that goes on all night every night! I need a holiday again now. Yes close to the beach but very stony and hard to walk on wouldnt reccommend the location, beach or apartment. WE did get our 120 Euros back, thank goodness but wasnt happy at all. The sun shone that was something!

Room Tip: No Pool or gym centre
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 July 2012 via mobile

Great location and excellent price however although the rooms are fairly modern they aren't clean, I travelled with my mother, 3year old and 8 month baby if I wasn't given the room I had I would of refused to stay there just because of the amount of ants! We were given room 401 (the lift only went up to 3rd floor...) room was fine apart from the ants and no air con or fan, the main entrance door and bathroom door is a automatic slam shut fire door which are heavy and quite dangerous for my little girls fingers! On our midnight arrival we found millions of ants all over our room, the balcony entrance from the bedroom did not lock neither did the window outside the bathroom and the beds were not made, no maid service for the whole week we were there. Take your own towels as the hostels leave everything covered in white fluff! Our room was I think the only one with the big huge balcony table and chairs and four sun loungers so I bite my tongue and put up with all the awful things just for the view and the balcony - I would stay here again not with the kids tho as there is lots of noise from other residents I think it's a club 18-30 style hotel for people from the Netherlands, no bar as described on hotel booking websites or free wifi in bedrooms (it's €3 an hour) staff are helpful although did not do anything about our doors and windows not locking...

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank kazaraki
Reviewed 3 July 2012

Was hard to find most people had never heard of it,
When we did find it staff wasnt friendly , for our group of 8 girls asked if our 3 apartments to be close together she said no, So we was put on all different floors..
Hotel was about 20 min walk from main street (nightlife)
Beach is very close to hotel
Check out was at 10am we came to get our deposite (€120) a room the ladies at hotel then started checking rooms ,bringing our towels down to reception area in front of everyone opening up the towels (quite embarrassing )
She then charged us all €5 a room saying towels were to dirty (which they wasn't )
She then charged us for leaving 1 small bag of rubbish in the room (what a joke) what are these cleaning staff actually there for !!!
We had to catch our transfer so I just let them charge us.
Would never stay here again it's like a hostel ...area is horrible down quite back streets .. Much better hotel for same prices

• Stayed: June 2012