Aqua Hotel Bertran Park(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$156
US$144
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Rosamar Maxim - Adults Only(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$152
  • Pool
Els Llorers(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$204
US$155
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$236/night.

Hotel Santa Marta(Lloret de Mar)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$286
Hotel Delamar - ONLY ADULTS(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$165
US$160
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Hotel Acapulco Lloret de Mar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$96
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Hotel GHT Aquarium & SPA(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$155
US$131
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Hotel Cleopatra Spa(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$195
  • Pool
Hotel Miramar(Lloret de Mar)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Breakfast included
Alva Park Costa Brava(Lloret de Mar)
US$831
US$784
All reviewsfree wifigreat hotelenjoyed my staysmall balconyclean roomshotel is situatedgironatvheatingreceptionbathdeposit
Reviewed 6 May 2017

A lovely little hotel. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. This goes from reception, cleaners, night guard and bar/waiting staff, all brilliant.

I arrived at 1am, quick easy check in, remotes given for tv and air on/heating with no charge. As a solo traveller I expected a small room, I was given a family room with 3 single beds. It had a small balcony which had the sun mid afternoon. Rooms at the front of the hotel will not get the sun so at the back is better. The room was basic, beds were very hard (not what I'm used to). The lampshade on the desk lamp had a big dark stain on it and the wires were hanging out of the plug socket. This didn't effect the use of either just didn't look good. The bathroom needed refreshing, holes in the wall where a mirror used to hang, worn marks on the toilet seat. The shower was very powerful, it included a typical half sized bath. As a solo traveller I like to put the tv on for some noise, they only had bbc world news in English, which got a little boring after 6 days! Thankfully there was wifi so was able to watch things online.
Breakfast was ok, not a huge choice. Eggs and bacon were the only hot items and most days they had been cooked and kept tepid for the whole 2 hours of breakfast. One cheese, one ham, and a bowl of tuna. Crispy rolls daily and occasionally bread for the toaster. One morning we had croissants. Juice machine, orange tastes watery whereas the apple doesn't so would recommend that. Coffee machine which does a lovely hot chocolate. If you ask for fresh fried eggs, they will make them.

Location is fantastic. Couple of minutes to walk to the bus station, there you can get the bus to Barcelona, Girona and other seaside resorts. I recommend booking a Barcelona trip with the Sarfa desk. It's €20.60 for a return, €4 more than the other desk, but this is just by bus and takes an hour. The cheaper desk is bus and train and takes 1hr 40mins each way. If you'd like to see Sagrada Familia then book tickets online before you go. You won't get them on the day. The city tour buses was a brilliant way to see Barcelona, you can book this when you buy your tickets €29 per adult. There are 2 routes, your ticket wil cover both. Each route takes around 2 hours and covers all of Barcelona, from the football club, Olympic stadium, the harbour, the beach, the mountains as well as all of the sites.

Girona is covered in history and would recommend a visit. It's a good place to shop, but also visit the old town with the churches, cathedral, the old spa. It really is very beautiful there.

The hotel is situated on the main shopping street, so plenty of places to buy clothes, souvenirs, food (I recommend Rosy's, it has a crepe stand out the front, fantastic food, friendly staff and reasonable prices, around 4 minutes from the hotel) and plenty of ice cream shops. Follow the road to the end and you will be on the beach, around a 10 minute walk. Plenty of places to eat and shop along the seafront as well. At each end of the beach is a castle so take the time to see llorets history. It is a party town, so expect lots of nightlife although this didn't seem the case at this hotel which was nice. More couple, Families or solo travellers.

The hotel was described as a fawlty towers hotel in a previous review, I understand where they are coming from but let's be honest, Manuel was brilliant. This hotel is like that with the reception lady reminding me of him slightly, running all over the place and not 100% sure what was going on. But this would make me return. It was entertaining to watch.

There is a jacuzzi on the roof with sun loungers. The jacuzzi was broken whilst I was there so didn't get to use, although there is a sign in reception saying it costs €3 per hour. The little terrace in great as it is fenced off so it blocks and wind. Nice little sun trap.

Overall i thinks it's a great hotel. Remember it's a 2 star so please don't expect more, although personally I think it should be a 3 star.

Happy holidays!

Room Tip: Room 110, 210, 310 and 410 will get the sun in the afternoon with enough room for 2 chairs on the balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Gemma D
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Stayed 4 nights March 28th to April lst 2017. I agree with most of the other reviews, although there was no deposit to pay for the remotes so that must have changed. I really enjoyed my stay as a solo traveller, my room was adequate, quite modern, and close to everything. It was great being walking distance to the bus station, the shops, a lovely supermarket and the beach. The staff were so lovely, all speak English, Sana was always happy and smiling and all the staff would do anything to make your stay as comfortable as possible. The breakfast was very nice, and plentiful. I must say to them.... the photos don't do you justice.... it was nicer than the photos. The rooms at the front have a very small balcony overlooking the main narrow shopping street which was nice to sit and people watch. It also had a bath. The rooms at the back are very quiet. I had no complaints at all about the bathrooms, everything was well kept, and very very clean. I thought it was the best 2 star accommodation I have stayed in. Obviously if you want a large 4 star hotel with pools etc, then be prepared to pay a lot more. I would recommend it and would definitely stay there again if I was in the area.

Stayed: March 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017

Simple breakfast, plus one can attribute the presence of a large supermarket nearby. The staff is friendly if you want inexpensively and pleasantly the hotel is very suitable. Not far away bus station and you can inexpensively and quickly leaving for Girona or Barcelona

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 26 November 2016

After a late arrival we were given our room 303 which was at the rear of the hotel the room was cold and the heating both aircon and radiators did not work but the next morning we where moved to room 307 at the front heating worked perfect, Jana on reception bent over backwards to make our stay pleasent breakfast was good continental and plentyfull our evening meals was ok once the language barrier had been sorted ,Jana is full of life and makes this hotel a good place to stay however i would only recommend staying bed and breakfast ,hotel is close to shops, bars ,nightclubs ,and 5 minutes to the beach ,on leaving (early flight ) Jana made a packed breakfast for us ,i would stay here again thank you for making us welcome .

Room Tip: ask for a room at the front of the hotel
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2016

We booked this as a part of a package from On the beach.com it is a 2 star hotel but I think I just expected more. Staff were very friendly, especially Jana on reception and the location was great, right near all the shops and between 5-10 minute walk from the main beach. On the other hand there were many hidden costs that we didn't know about until we got to the hotel- 3 Euros per day to use the safe, a deposit required for the tv controls and air conditioning, 3 euros per hour to use the jacuzzi, also you are expected to pay extra for drink with dinner (wasn't until the 8th day of our 10 day holiday when we were allowed water with the dinner. Hotel was very noisy and walls very thin so we didn't sleep well while we were there. I wouldn't come back to this hotel. Seems more appropriate for clubbers who go out at night, it is close to all the clubs too. Not expensive but not good value for me personally.

Stayed: August 2016