Open today: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Surfing lesson

We had a fab lesson at Surfing Croyde Bay. I booked a beginner lesson with a friend and we were in... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
ella_georgia_b
Croyde, United Kingdom
Great surfing lesson!

We went for a 2.5 hr beginners surfing lesson and there were 5 of us to one instructor. The... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
izzy1229
via mobile

All reviews croyde bay surf school instructor ratio board hire these guys great fun pastry next year couple of days year old son fantastic surf amazing experience great location north devon damon coasteering waves
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021

First ever surf lesson for myself and my young son and I couldn't recommend the team any more highly they were fantastic from the initial booking through to the lesson. Facilities were great and the lesson was excellent and a big thanks to the instructor Arbi who was wonderful in showing patience with my lack of skills but also for making the lesson unforgettable for my son Jacob who is still talking about it now. Would 100% recommend and I will be rebooking another lesson in August when we're back. Pasties and coffee were great at the cafe also.

Reviewed 22 May 2021

Had two fantastic half day surf lessons here. I was a complete beginner and had no previous surfing experience. By the end of my first lesson, I was able to stand up on my board a few times completely unaided.

The instructors I had were Albi & Will. They were friendly, knowledgeable and professional at all times. They were also very encouraging which put me at ease straight away.

If you are considering taking surfing lessons while in Croyde, I would highly recommend these guys. All equipment hire is included in the cost of the lessons.

See you soon guys!

1  Thank boopboop92
Reviewed 18 May 2021

We went as a family of 5 with my youngest boy being only 6. Our first time surfing and were a bit uneasy as didn’t know what to expect. All the instructors were very friendly and welcoming. Will, who was our instructor for the day was very attentive and knowledgeable. We had a great time and will be going back.

Reviewed 6 May 2021

What a great experience! Me and the misses completed 2 x half day group surf lessons on a long weekend away at Croyde. We were both a bit anxious as we haven't surfed before and wasn't sure what to expect or how hard it would be to pick up. The staff were great, really welcoming and put us both at ease. Thruout the surf lesson the instructor was really attentive and offered continued support/guidance and advice - both myself and the misses was able to stand up and ride wave in completely surpassing our expectations. The equipment and facilities are also very good for a nice hot shower and coffee after. Thanks for the experience, really memorable experience. Phil 36, char 29 Coventry, West Midlands.

Reviewed 25 April 2021

Had an awesome afternoon coasteering with Jake and Boden. My 11 year old Daughter Daisy was apprehensive at first, but these guys made her at ease straightaway which allowed her to enjoy the day. She said it’s the best thing she’s ever done!

A brilliant way to explore the coastline. If you want a fun, adrenaline fulled day out, look no further!

Date of experience: April 2021
Surfing C, Owner at Surfing Croyde Bay, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2021

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, we are stoked your daughter Daisy had such a good time Coasteering with us and to hear it as being the best thing she has ever done is just brilliant.
We look forward to exploring the Coastline with you again soon.

All the best