We booked a two bedroom cabin which upon arrival looked great. Unfortunately upon entering we were overwhelmed with a strong smell of mould. I turned the ceiling fans off and noticed the smell wasn't quite as bad and then noticed the reason why. There was acqua coloured mould growing on all the blades of the fans. I went complain to the manager and while gone my husband cleaned the mould off the fans which I was upset about as mould can be dangerous. I requested to be moved and unfortunately there was only a small cabin with no bathroom facilities which my husband refused to take. Even after the mould was removed the place still stunk. I think the smell was even in the air conditioner. Needless to say I did not enjoy my stay and couldn't wait to leave the next morning. One other thing to note about these cabins is that they have two massive bedrooms, a basic walk through kitchen with microwave,no table or chairs and no couch or sitting area inside. The only area to eat, sit and talk is all outside which doesn't cut it if you want to eat breakfast without being eaten alive by bugs and under some decent lighting or if u feeling like relaxing at night with a book other than in bed. Instead of a massive bathroom with indoor and outdoor shower plus bath they should have created a sitting area.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Litchfield Tourist Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.