Rainbow Beach Holiday Park(Rainbow Beach)(Great Value!)
US$59
Debbies Place(Rainbow Beach)(Great Value!)
US$94
TripAdvisor
Rainbow Sea Resort(Rainbow Beach)
Pippies Beachhouse(Rainbow Beach)
TripAdvisor
Rainbow Beach Resort(Rainbow Beach)
  • Pool
Rainbow Sands Resort(Rainbow Beach)
  • Pool
All reviewscamper trailerpowered sitesurf clubcamp kitchenthe pubbeachfront sitesquick swimvan sitesgreat spotholiday parkgreat caravan parkpool sidefraser islandbit datedpark the carthe main streeta lovely stay
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Perfect location, clean bathroom, nice environment!!! Stay here when come to Rainbow Beach. We have a van and a did lots of researches to find a place to stay two nights. This is the best. Relaxing, walk step to the beach, more important friendly travellers around you!!!

One suggestion: couldn't find this holiday park when searching "caravan parks or camping" on Google. Don't know why but I could had book months before and for more days if I had found you guys on google easily. Website needs upgrade!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017

This holiday park was recommended to us by two people and we were not disappointed. the check in was easy, the amenities were very clean and we were lucky enough to get a spot near the road which was just across from the view of the beach! It is central to everything - the beach, the town, the hotel and local supermarket and cafes. Even close enough to walk to the local sports club for a meal. Would recommend it and would return - the amenities were also very clean.

Room Tip: see if you can get a site for your van near the road
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alanna52
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

Didn't book but managed to get a beach front spot for 3 nights.
Showers/toilets were good, camp kitchen was very basic, needs a fridge, kettle and microwave at least, not sure how the people camping managed.
Central to everything and very quiet, would be happy to go there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

I went to this place to buy fuel as it stated on the internet that they where open until 1000pm. I arrived at 700pm to find them closed. I contacted the manager on the phone. I explained to him that i urgently required fuel. I had left family with a boat we where towing on the side of the road to get fuel and i did not have enough to get back to them. I also explained there was a young child with them. He told me that he would not supply me any fuel as he was shut regardless of advertising on the internet that he was open until 1000pm. He stated he would not even open for police or emergency services. What should have taken 15 minutes led to leaving family and children on a cold winter night on the side of the road for several hours.
My suggestion is that if he treats people like this, then i can only imagine how bad he would treat his guests.
Stay somewhere else. There are plenty of places a lot nicer with friendly helpful staff.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 May 2017

The park is very centrally situated in Rainbow beach, but is not very attractive on site. A little extra care with plants and planting could make the approach look so much nicer. Very clean facilities and a small contemporary swimming pool it was average. We had to move site twice - firstly as we had to move for a pre-booking (mistake by reception) and then because we were overcome by ants from the trees getting into our vehicle. Wifi is charged and useless - they charge AUD for 3 days but in the small print you only get a minute amount of data! Rubbish. The camp BBQ's are good and clean

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple