All reviews studio apartment across the road excellent location within walking distance third floor cooking facilities comfortable stay stayed here for nights comfy bed views tim lagoon stains woolies cleaners
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

From booking to departure no problems at all. We arrived on a public holiday to find our keys. Text messaging from the units and instructions were clear and easy. When entering the 2 bedroom apartment no 27 we found it very spacoius. Great balcony and easy to entertain. Was opposite the Surf club on beach and Redcliffe is beautiful plenty of park land to stroll around and shops and restaurants are a easy walk. The pool was heated and well taken care of. No complaints from me. Staff were pleasant and if I returned to Redcliffe would definately stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Emma M, Manager at Redvue Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you Debra for taking the time to review us. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and loved the apartment, view and location. Redvue hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

this hotel has all the amenities you need for a great holiday. Views are to die for and the restaurants down stairs has lovely staff and most delicious food.
If you are out for a party Friday Saturday night there is music and lots of fun.
Stay up higher and keep your windows and doors shut for noise control.
The bathrooms are amazing and lovely showers and baths in 2 in each 3 bedroom apartments.
Comfortable beds and cooking facilities that include everything you want. management are great people and very friendly.
Enjoyed this place and certainly be back.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Redvue, Manager at Redvue Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Thanks Ice Star for your happy and positive review, hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Arrived on site and all was well...lovely 3 bedroom apartment .....then we heard a beeping noise that went off every 10 minutes thought it would be ok went out and spent a great day in Beautiful Redcliffe. Came back at night and the beeping still going every 10 mins decided to leave it till morning and not disturb the Managers well that was a huge mistake beeping every 10 mins all night no sleep and reported it to Tim in the morning who came and put a new battery in smoke detector after a while it started again so back to reception and reported it AGAIN so he said he would come back and put another battery in which he did...went out for a while came back and it was still beeping every 10 mins back and reported it again and was told by TIM to take the battery out...told him that was illegal and he got quite defensive and said if it went off again to stand on a chair and take the battery out.......told him it was obvious the unit was faulty and needed to be replaced... he then quoted if we were not happy he would refund the stay for that second night and we could perhaps find somewhere else ... as it was the weekend we knew that would be hard so asked him if the smoke alarm could be replaced he was starting to get agitated then Pam his wife lovely lady came out and suggested he call an electrician he really did not want to but then he did and left the electrician a message so we left it that and went out for the day and managed to find different accommodation and paid the new place...but when my sister phoned him as no one on the desk .when she asked for the refund he was very rude and said no and then hung up on her....we had no problem with Pam as she understood how a person would feel with that going all night and she said they had problems with that smoke alarm in Unit 9 previously...electrician had been and put new alarm in no problem and the other place refunded the what we had paid....a bit of courtesy and an apology from him would have stopped me writing this review Pam apologised sincerely but she was not the one who was rude in fact she was kind and considerate.....I am 68 and my sister and her husband are in their 70s and I have a bad back my sister bad knees and TIM expected us to stand on a chair and fix something that was his problem he needs to have training in GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE or leave dealing with people with his wife. Unit was great otherwise and location good but TIM well cannot really put down a nice thing about him

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Gina255068

Thank you Gina for taking the time to review us. We are happy to hear that you loved the unit and the location. I am so sorry to hear your stay was underwhelming. Please be aware Redvue is now under new management and these issues and concerns you have raised have all been attended to. I understand how this would have effected your holiday and would like to take this opportunity to apologise again for the inconvenience. We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back, so we can provide the pleasant accommodation experience that you deserve.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We booked through AirBnB into a three bedroom 'luxury' unit. The photos used by this establishment are misleading. Basically this place made our Christmas less enjoyable. The checkout time sold to us through AirBnB was not upheld by management. Most of the lights didn't work, there was only 5 plates, no blow dryer and lots of missing inventory. There were filthy bowls in the cupboard, the bathroom floor was not clean. There are no fans to two of the bedrooms and the windows only open about 3 cm. The main air-conditioner leaked onto the main balcony and flooded the floor which then made this space unavailable. The fridge froze all the food even though it was on low which made our fruit and vegetables unusable. The kettle also leaked. Management admitted they hadn't checked the room out for a while. On the positive side, the pool was nice and the location good. Manager's wife also more reasonable than him. I also expect a terse response from the hostile male manager like other travellers who complained about this venue.

Room Tip: Maybe don't go.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Emma M, Manager at Redvue Luxury Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am so sorry to hear your stay was underwhelming. Please be aware Redvue is now under new management and these issues and concerns you have raised have all been attended to. I understand how this would have effected your holiday and would like to take this opportunity to offer you a free night with your next stay. I hope to welcome you back for the relaxing stay you deserve.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I booked a studio apartment as we were visiting family for a few days. When we arrived the male at reception couldn't have been less interested. He then asked if we wanted one or two keys and when I said two it appeared to be inconvenient. My husband asked if the pool could be used as it was closed (he forgot that I had told him that it would be closed and we got the booking at a small discount). This person then said something along the lines of "No. That's why you got a discount mate!" Then proceeded to question if my husband would actually use the pool anyway suggesting that he didn't look like the type of person to exercise. Maybe he thought he was having a joke with us but we thought he was quite rude. The room smelled stale and the drain in the bathroom needed cleaning. We had to ask for clean towels and were questioned about the type of room we were in. When I said a studio apartment I was told we were entitled to clean towels every day as we didn't have a washing machine. However we didnt get them unless we asked and then it was only towels that were replaced not the bathmat, face washer and hand towel. When we checked out and handed the keys over he once again was disinterested. Would never stay there again or recommend it. Very disappointing.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lynnjohnston57

Thank you Lynn for taking the time to review us. I am so sorry to hear your stay was underwhelming. Please be aware Redvue is now under new management and these issues and concerns you have raised have all been attended to. I understand how this would have effected your holiday and would like to take this opportunity to apologise again. I hope to welcome you back for the relaxing stay you deserve.