“Great place for lunch”

Ichi-ban Boshi - Southport
Ranked #44 of 268 Restaurants in Southport
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

The bento boxes are delicious but a bit expensive but the food is exceptional and the staff are great, I love the ice cold beers

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Came here several time for dinners. If you are someone who avoids carb, it may not be a place for you. But for all other carb and ramen lovers, give it a go. It’s CASH ONLY though(unless they accept cards in future) some reviews say a guy behind the cashier is unfriendly but I just think it’s due to the language barrier. I speak Japanese, so I didn’t find/feel anything bad about the service. Overall food is good and satisfying portion too. We couldn’t actually finish all

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Stopped here for a late lunch after a long drive. The staff behind the service desk wasn't very interested in our customs and just answered our questions with yes or no. Since this was our first and now last time we'll visit this establishment. However, the ramen we ordered were all hot, tasty and filling.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

We were craving ramen and visited the trusty ichiban Bisho chain. My husband had the tan tan tsukemen and I had the normal one. We also ordered a gyoza set for my daughter. Couldn’t fault the food although I would have preferred my noodles slightly less salty. The child ate everything up. It was a delicious and quick meal. Would visit again.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

I had a Tsukemen here and It was absolutely great.
Rich soup and I liked the texture of ramen.
We would like to visit regularly this place.
Highly recommend.