“Finished left sleeve second visit ”
Review of the Wicked Needle

the Wicked Needle
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Talk about an artist who brings the entire sleeve together...fast beautiful work I'll be back to get my other sleeve finished as well.

1  Thank Don B

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Kayla was awesome!!! She tattoo'ed my wife and I. I wanted to complete a sleeve, however I moved away. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Never been to this place. Could not get out of the review area. Sorry....I got on this page in error and could not get off of it until I said something.

Reviewed 7 September 2013

From when you walk into this place until you leave you are treated as if you have known them your whole life. They will actually listen to what you want and then help you design your idea into your masterpiece. Very reasonably priced and outstanding work. Highly recommend.

3  Thank matekah