“True Greek Cooking at its Best!”
Review of Mykonos Grill

Mykonos Grill
Ranked #42 of 185 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 21 June 2016

fresh food and friendly servers and great prices made for an awesome experience. save room for the baklava!!

Reviewed 30 April 2016

Had lunch there today. The special was Greek meatball soup. It was really good- meatballs with rice in a very tasty lemon chicken broth. I really love their spanakopida - it's about the best I've had. This is my favorite lunch spot in Salisbury. While I understand that the desserts are not baked there, the cheesecake is excellent too - very tall and rich.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

My family and I met some friends here for dinner. We called ahead for a table for eight and they had it waiting when we got there. The atmosphere is very cozy and casual. Our server was prompt and took our drink orders. They have a very eclectic menu. However obviously their specialty is Greek food. My wife and oldest daughter ordered the vegetarian platter. My youngest daughter ordered the Greek chicken wrap. I ordered the Greek meatballs over rice with the side Greek salad.

The food was delicious. All of it was homemade and cook to perfection. both my daughters cleaned their plates. The portions of food are very generous. The wait staff is friendly and very efficient. If you are looking for authentic Greek cuisine and plenty of it this is the place for you. You'll thank me later.

Reviewed 19 March 2016

I ordered a meal with salad and fries. The waitress brought my sandwich with a full salad. When I reported the mistake she asked for my plate back so she could "scrape off the extra salad". My family had their meals and I suggested she just keep the plate entirely since I preferred to dine along with them and scraping off a portion of my salad seemed tacky. When I asked the alleged manager about this, and stated I am used to the server admitting the mistake and getting the food I ordered to correct my order, his comment was "that is my policy to remove the food anyone did not order". When I stated I would write a poor review. His comment was "go ahead, I don't care". Not once did the manager ask what could he do to make things right. Obviously customer experience and satisfaction is low on his priorities. It's sad when a "sit down" restaurant offers poorer service than a fast food restaurant.
Food marginal.
Service questionable.
Customer satisfaction not important.

Reviewed 9 December 2015 via mobile

We purchased a gyro which was very fresh and plentiful in size. The fries were incredibly large and tasty. When you add a Greek salad as well it makes it an awesome value for the price. We also made some special requests to not include some standard items on the philly cheese sub and it was perfectly prepared.

Take out was warm, timely and the service was terrific. We couldn't have asked for more. Oh yah, all necessary utensils, condiments, napkins and salt/pepper were in the bag. Wonderful forethought!