US$55
US$80
US$76
US$85
Country Inn
Sleep Inn & Suites Smithfield(Smithfield)(Great Value!)
US$66
SleepInn
US$90
HIExpress.com
All reviewsoutlet mallgreat stopcomplimentary breakfastroom was cleanstay there againcookiesnice breakfastgreat place to stayshopping and restaurantsnorth carolinaoatmealpleasant staythe breakfast areamyrtle beachbreakfast staffconvenient locationwe've stayed
Reviewed 31 March 2018

The staff was professional, friendly and accomodating. This hotel is close to the highway and the property is very well maintained . I highly recommend this hotel to any on travel for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Came here for a Business trip to Bentonville. The hotel was very close to the outlet mall and restaurants. Big spacious rooms and they were very quiet. If I ever have to come back to the area I will definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2018

I usually choose a Hilton property but this Hampton Inn did not meet my expectations. I understand they are replacing carpet on one of the floors and that was the excuse for why we were given a room next to the elevator machine room. HINT: don't stay in rooms that end in 07 number...you will hear the elevator ! No fridge or microwave in the room and I had some medicine that had to stay cold....packed it in the ice bucket...not sure I would ever stay at this Hampton again...

Room Tip: Don't choose a room ending in the numbers 07...too close to the elevators!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Jay P, Manager at Hampton Inn Selma / Smithfield I-95, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear channingway,

I want to apologize for not exceeding your expectations on your recent visit. While renovations are a necessary part of keeping our hotel up to date, we must be better at making the experience seamless for the guests we serve, and we failed to do that for you.

If you call me directly, I will be happy to refund your stay, and I do hope you'll give us another chance to blow you away so you can experience our updated rooms.

Barbara Maye - General Manager
919-965-6151

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Excellent hotel, staff great as always, complimentarily breakfast always good and hot. Price us always fair. This is our hotel of choice always. Pool is a nice benefit when traveling in the winter. Great Hotel..

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Pleasant staff, clean room, typical Hampton Inn complimentary breakfast.Good location for those travelling North/South on 95.Most Hampton Inns we've stayed at are clean and well managed as this one was, we will be happy to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple