“Hard hasbrowns”

IHOP
Ranked #51 of 107 Restaurants in Shelby
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 March 2017

My bf and I ate here today I had the quick breakfast ourwaitress two of them one said yes xtra bacon and no hash browns the 2nd one comes and says no can't do it then my bf was asking her why not she had it would cost more yes go ahead then waiting for our order no one was found then we were saying no tip she must over heard us watched him sign the receipt making sure she was never again said y'all come back nope like I said the hash browns were hard couldn't eat them then no butter for my toast came back with butter another lady was waiting for her waitress so she could pay bc she had to go mang nowhere to b found

Reviewed 25 October 2016 via mobile

If you've been to one IHOP, you've been to them all.

Nothing special. Overrated. Overpriced. They're pancakes.

The local breakfast diners have variety, atmosphere, and are reasonable.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The only thing I've ever found variable with iHops is the personnel. Likely it's just the personalities of the servers. That said, the servers at the Shelby, NC iHop have been delightful for years. They enjoy interaction, and of course, they're not going to fail to do their jobs while "visiting" with patrons. It's just right. - Again, the selections below require one of several. So my choices are forced, not accurate.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

From the second we walked in we were warmly greeted, seated and waited on. Our waitress was Shannon. While it seemed she was new to waitressing, she attentIvely accommodated our requests with every bit of a seasoned server. Our food was delivered quickly and she checked in us to make sure we had everything we needed and were satisfied. I love when someone who chooses being on a wait staff appreciates the decision they made to do this job and treats all the customers as if they were the only one.

Thank you Shannon and kudos IHOP for providing such a wonderful server.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

We arrived late one night right before closing time. Staff was friendly and checked on us several times during our meal. Food was good and well prepared. Restaurant was clean as was the parking and grounds.

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!