“Ichiban Sushi and Hibachi”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ichiban Sushi and Hibachi
Ranked #72 of 105 Restaurants in Shelby
Reviewed 13 September 2015

Am so glad my wife wanted Chinese vs. a hamburger. We found lots of items on the menu of super value (fried wings, salmon, various chickens). The price is super for the quantity you get. Buffet area was well lit, kept clean and pans filled. Something on buffet for entire family. Super attentive wait staff. Ample parking, would go back!

Reviewed 24 August 2015

The food was great. So great I couldn't help my self. I ate until I couldn't keep eating, then I kept going. Then, so many desserts to chose from. So I tried them all that I could. Great place to go. Especially if you are really hungry and have a simultaneous craving for many things.

1  Thank Jose A
Reviewed 15 April 2015

This buffet restaurant offers a surprising array of Chinese-type food selections. The very reasonable price includes a sushi bar and a cooked to order hibachi bar. All the items that we selected were well prepared and tasty. The dessert bar is okay with many selections. Also I included with the buffet are ice cream bars and sandwiches.