“Great Food”

Add it.
Ichiban Sushi and Hibachi
Ranked #73 of 105 Restaurants in Shelby
Reviewed 31 August 2016

This is a great place for fresh grilled foods. They have friendly staff which is very important. I do recommend Ichiban Sushi and Hibachi.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

You may place special orders or choose the buffet. Loads of choices with many type dishes to choose from.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

This restaurant was very clean, the entrance was very welcoming, and the wait staff was very courteous... but that's all that was good in my opinion. The hibachi chef was rude to say the least. Even when my children said "thank you" when being given their plates he didn't respond. The food from the hibachi grill was not good to me at all. The shrimp was chewy, and the beef looked odd. The sushi bar was just ok. There are various food items on the bar, but I didn't get anything that I thought was good. My kids however did enjoy being able to get ice cream treats from the freezer.

Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Best deal in town. It is a typical Chinese buffet, don't let the Japanese name fool you.

Selection is limited. But what they have available Is tasty. I'd recommend the hibachi grill. Your food is always cooked fresh.

Stay away from their Soups. I had the runs from the soup.

The wait staff is top notch. Never had to ask for a drink refill, or to get plates removed.

I'd recommend that you give this place a try.

Reviewed 13 September 2015

Am so glad my wife wanted Chinese vs. a hamburger. We found lots of items on the menu of super value (fried wings, salmon, various chickens). The price is super for the quantity you get. Buffet area was well lit, kept clean and pans filled. Something on buffet for entire family. Super attentive wait staff. Ample parking, would go back!