“quick and good”
Review of Biscuit Stop

Biscuit Stop
Ranked #18 of 93 Restaurants in Smithfield
Reviewed 26 October 2015

this is a mainly take out/drive thru restaurant that is open tuesday thru saturday for breakfast and lunch only

1  Thank Mary Lynn S

Reviewed 7 April 2015

I knew it would be good when I saw it. We were staying nearby at a RV resort and I didn't feel like cooking that morning. I saw this place and pulled in. The prices were amazing and the ladies inside were so nice. Its very small but people kept coming in and out. I took the food back to the RV and it was very good. I talked to my parents later and found out they go there a lot and love it....funny (they moved nearby couple years ago). I've only had breakfast but it was good and price great. You can order small or large biscuits. We had the chicken and country ham. I tried to go back the next day but a bad wreck in front of the local flea market had the road blocked. Will go back next time staying down there.

Reviewed 25 November 2014 via mobile

Don't care for you. Huge fluffy buttery yummy! My husband had the ham biscuit he said it was very good with a lot of pants I had the chicken breasts biscuit with two healthy sized chicken breasts on it. Fabulous prices, large drinks, and helpful Southern service. It serves mostly as a drive thru restaurant, but there are a few tables inside. I would definitely go out of my way for this place again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Doesn't matter what biscuit you choice, all are large, fall apart in your mouth buttery goodness. Oh my!! One biscuit will definitely fill you up. Scrumptious don't even describe on incredible are these biscuits. If you are in Smithfield and craving just a biscuit, you can here! Puts all the fast food breakfast biscuits to shame.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We read about Biscuit Stop on Trip Advisor and like to go to local places when traveling so gave it a try. The large size biscuits are enormous and more importantly very tasty. I had the chicken and gravy biscuit and it was delicious and surprisingly not too messy to carry out and eat. The staff was friendly. Mostly seems to be a take out place but there are a few tables. It is a bit off the beaten track in a tired looking building but worth looking for if you are in Smithfield for breakfast.