“Western Omelet Biscuit ”
Review of Biscuit Stop

Biscuit Stop
Ranked #18 of 91 Restaurants in Smithfield
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

This is a little mom & pop spot, but make NO! Mistake about it the taste is amazing. I'm not big on little country mom & pop diners I'm a city girl who happens to relocate in the south. [All smiles] This is where I met my husband [still smiling]. If you ever come to the Raleigh NC area stop in a little town call Smithfield make sure you stop in the Biscuit Shop.

1  Thank neosoullady1

Reviewed 10 July 2016

Found the Biscuit Stop on trip advisor. If you re looking for a little taste of southern/local flair, this is it. They are quick to fill your order, have a drive in window that appears to be always busy, and is nothing fancy. But good food attracts customers, and their biscuits are really good. We will return for just a quick stop off of I 95 if we pass through in the morning.

1  Thank Keith D
Reviewed 7 March 2016

Large "saucer size" biscuits made fresh every morning! Not easy on the waistline, though!! Lots of breakfast items and has a great lunchtime special!

Reviewed 26 October 2015

this is a mainly take out/drive thru restaurant that is open tuesday thru saturday for breakfast and lunch only

1  Thank Mary Lynn S
Reviewed 7 April 2015

I knew it would be good when I saw it. We were staying nearby at a RV resort and I didn't feel like cooking that morning. I saw this place and pulled in. The prices were amazing and the ladies inside were so nice. Its very small but people kept coming in and out. I took the food back to the RV and it was very good. I talked to my parents later and found out they go there a lot and love it....funny (they moved nearby couple years ago). I've only had breakfast but it was good and price great. You can order small or large biscuits. We had the chicken and country ham. I tried to go back the next day but a bad wreck in front of the local flea market had the road blocked. Will go back next time staying down there.