“Awesome People, Decor, and Food”
Review of CharBar No. 7

CharBar No. 7
Ranked #21 of 106 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Reviewed 12 March 2017

CharBar #7 is one of the surprise restaurants in Southern Pines! Incredible food & has a "upscale" sports bar and restaurant atmosphere. I'm attaching a picture of the outside garage area with warming fire place. I really enjoy eating here because it does not have that loud and obnoxious sports bar atmosphere that so many restaurants in Moore County have. Their prices are reasonable and portions are just right. I suggest their Mahi-Mahi Tacos or plate. They also have incredible steaks, hamburgers, french dip, and salads. Stay away from the Warm Pretzels and Beer Cheese appetizer; the pretzels are awesome, but the beer cheese has a funky consistency and more like grits. Beer Cheese to me should have a queso-like consistency. Also, if you like hand-crafted cocktails, their specialty cocktail menu is delicious too. If CharBar 7 keeps producing quality food and great service, they will be around Moore County a long, long time!! Enjoy! Cheers!

1  Thank SurfWriter1

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

What a beautiful restaurant! We loved the patio seating; all the comfort of being inside with walls of windows and a warm and welcoming fireplace. The food was outstanding and the service was excellent. The ribs melted in my mouth, the fish tacos were tasty, the salmon sandwich was huge and yummy, and all of the sides were outstanding! This will be my first choice whenever I get to visit.

1  Thank pscagg
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Went out for dinner with a group of 10. It happened to be a "special" night Buy 2 steaks for $36 which runs on Tuesday until March 7. Our steaks were cooked to order and delicious. 5 others ordered fish and chips which was flounder and raved. The salad was also very nice and the balsamic vinaigrette tasted homemade. The sides are also unique. Mushroom risotto, sweet potato tater tots, Brussel sprouts, broccoli and other usual fare. The desserts looked terrific but we were full. Waitstaff super. It's hard with a group of 10 but everyone was happy and vowed to return. Check this place out. Their "regular" prices are comparable to other places in the area.

1  Thank Mbronkar
Reviewed 13 February 2017

Wonderful, unique dining in an upscale sports bar atmosphere.
Everything on the menu is very good. We like the 2 for $36 steak night.
Wednesdays are half price bottles of very good wines.
Love the salads, wraps, sandwiches and steaks.

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

If you want to watch a game, this is the place. Great seating with TVs around. Nice area of couches with a fireplace. Patio has ceiling heaters. However, I ordered the chicken pita, it was very dry with no flavor. Do not get the quinoa, absolutely no flavor. I would suggest a burger, as the people around us were eating those. My husband got the chicken sandwich and it was average.

1  Thank Ejlane18