“Great food, superior service, pleasant atmosphere”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #19 of 106 Restaurants in Southern Pines
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 July 2016

Really enjoyed our first visit to Bonefish Grill. Service was exceptional and atmosphere calm. Very good food, I had the chicken, husband had the shrimp and scallops. Sides were very good, fresh green beans and broccoli. The manager stopped by to make sure everything was going well. I really liked the fresh, hot bread and pesto sauce.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

They consistently have good food and cocktails. My daughter and I go here multiple times each year. I love their honey martini. Bang Bang shrimp or calamari for starters. I love their Rainbow trout.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

We all had an enjoyable meal, from fish, steaks, salads and grandsons mac and cheese. Great service, attentive waiters

Reviewed 25 May 2016

My wife and I have regularly visited this location for about 10 years and have enjoyed it; until we had one Bonehead waiter on our last visit with two other couples. My wife ordered a drink and saw the waiter spill about a third of it (from a shallow martini glass) while delivering it. She mentioned that it looked quite "low" and he said "that's how they come". I had fish taco's and orderd them with nothing on them - all sauces on the side. They came with everything on - I sent them back and when they returned, I could tell that they were just scrapped of and rinsed!!! Needless to say, we haven't been back since. We usually dine in the bar and have good luck - if we return, it won't be in the dinning room!! Really a very poor experience!

Reviewed 19 May 2016

We live in town and do enjoy an occasional trip to Bonefish. It was quite busy-it was their Tuesday night special-and although the server was sweet, I think she was just too busy, maybe too many tables. Our entrees arrived before our salads and our one friend who ordered just a salad had to wait. Everything worked out-we did have to wait too long for the second round of drinks, they were almost desserts. But overall, outside of being very busy, the food was Bonefish good.