“Quick lunch”

Zaxby's
Ranked #59 of 166 Restaurants in Statesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 June 2015

We love the Bleu salad buffaloed. Always made fresh so there is a little wait but well worth the wait. On Sunday you get a 10%discount with your church bulletin .

Reviewed 10 April 2015

Let me preface this review with the fact that I LOVE Zaxby's food. I have been to this restaurant many time over the years with great food and service. However, my last few trips have been disappointing. One time they were out of coke products. The next time, the fixings to make the shakes. This time it was several salad ingredients. The lady behind me just left when she found out. I don't know if it's been under new management over the past 6 months...but it will be a while before I return to this one again.

Reviewed 31 March 2015

We love Zaxbys and stop at them when we can as we don't have any within 200 miles of home. Food is always good but a little slow at this location.

Reviewed 9 March 2015

Salad was great. You get a 10% discount with your church bulletin on Sunday. Great staff and clean restaurant.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

On the day I ventured into Zaxbys the service was extremely slow. It took about 15 minutes to get my food.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!