“great food”

Zaxby's
Ranked #58 of 166 Restaurants in Statesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 December 2015

The food is always great. It is a little pricey for fast food. The wings and things is great but you don't get a drink included in price

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

We are traveling to Georgia for Thanksgiving from Maryland. We were excited to eat at Zaxby's since we do not have them near us and enjoy them each time we travel South. However, this experience was not a typical experience. The staff, mostly teenagers, seemed uninterested in helping the line of people waiting to place orders. Then when my family finally placed our order we waited 20 mintues to receive the wrong order and missing items. Thank goodness we checked before returning to the car. However, when we returned to the counter the young ladies looked put off with our request to get the proper order. We then waited another 20 minutes to receive part of the order. We waited 5 more minutes to get the rest of the order and departed. Once in the car, we checked the salad, which was ordered grilled and no tomatoes and Bacon, returned because it came with fried chicken, and then given back with a grilled chicken covering up the Bacon. At this point, we were beyond frustrated and there was no point in wasting more time. To say this was a disappointment is being kind. I wish this particular Zaxbys luck if they continue with this calibur of staff.

Reviewed 16 October 2015

I waited several years before trying this place. No real reason why. I guess I was satisfied with KFC or Chik-fil-a. But Zaxby's is different. I had never had boneless wings covered in hot honey mustard. I was content with dipping my chicken pieces in Chik-fil-a's honey mustard. The last time we went, the soda machine was out of carbonation, which was disappointing but the food and service was good.

Reviewed 30 June 2015

We love the Bleu salad buffaloed. Always made fresh so there is a little wait but well worth the wait. On Sunday you get a 10%discount with your church bulletin .

Reviewed 10 April 2015

Let me preface this review with the fact that I LOVE Zaxby's food. I have been to this restaurant many time over the years with great food and service. However, my last few trips have been disappointing. One time they were out of coke products. The next time, the fixings to make the shakes. This time it was several salad ingredients. The lady behind me just left when she found out. I don't know if it's been under new management over the past 6 months...but it will be a while before I return to this one again.

Been to Zaxby's? Share your experiences!