Quality Inn & Suites(Sneads Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$119
QualityInn
Topsail Shores Inn(Sneads Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$152
Hampton.com
Shell Island Resort(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$256
Holiday Inn Resort Wrightsville Beach(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
US$248
  • Beachfront
Silver Gull Motel(Wrightsville Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$55
US$149
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$164
All reviewsking suitestay there againfull kitchencovered parkingcoffee makergreat pricegreat beachmini fridgetiffanyskitchenettejrislandtopsailbathssandcouchsound
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Kathy Gannon - a little professionalism and common courtesy would have taken nothing from you and would have earned you some respect.

We live here, have lived here for 6 years now - so we are locals..

We stayed at Tiffany’s in 2008 with family as we were looking at houses in the area. It was very nice and the people were nice. We recommended it to people as it was close to the beach, shops, restaurants, bars, etc.

Come October 2017. Our house is undergoing repairs and we can not be in the house. We check in Sunday, October 1, at 7:30 pm to stay through Wednesday, October 4 and check out Thursday, October 5. They put us in Unit 114, Jr. Suite-King Bed. The refrigerator had an odor, but we figured it would be okay. It was a little clammy feeling, so we cranked up the air (super noisy and in a ridiculous place (right next to the sink, like in your face)). Went to eat, went to bed. Up early Monday to see about the house. Refrigerator still smelling and we just said we would get baking soda or something. Saw a big roach and killed it. Got back late evening and a couple more roaches. Tuesday morning I was not feeling well and we stayed around the room. It was getting smellier by the minute and we killed over 6 roaches. We noticed the refrigerator was leaking some god-awful stuff on the floor. I was feeling better, but disgusted about the room. We decided to pack up and leave - making sure to shake everything to ensure there were no bugs. It was around 1:00 pm.

We told the woman at the desk about the condition of the room and that we were leaving. She said she could not refund
that night, but would cancel the final night’s reservation. She gave me the manager’s email and name.

I emailed her, Kathy Gannon, and explained the situation and asked for courtesy refund for Tuesday night (as I believed Wednesday night was cancelled). She finally responded on Thursday telling me that she was sorry about the issues I experienced and that I should have come to the office on Sunday or Monday as she was there. She reiterated their policy of no refunds after check-in.

I responded that we checked in late Sunday and that we were gone most of Monday. I let her know that we are locals and that our house was being worked on and asked for a courtesy refund.

She did not respond.

I went there today because I had not received a refund for Wednesday night. The woman at the desk called Ms. Gannon who reiterated that she would not issue ANY refund.

End of story - we are out $200 for a two-night stay that didn’t happen. BUT, I got it off my chest and I am local and lots of people will know about this!!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Moya J
TiffanysMgt, Manager at Tiffany's Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2017

I am sorry that you were unhappy with your room. Even though you arrived late in the day on Sunday, if you had let me or anyone in the office know that you were at all unhappy, we would have immediately moved you to a new room or addressed your concerns in the room you were in. We are committed to making sure that our guests have a nice stay and are satisfied with their rooms. Coming to the office and telling someone that you want to leave early after not saying a word to allow us to "fix" any concerns, wasn't an appropriate way to handle the situation. Our policy of no refunds after check-in is plainly stated on the reservation card and receipt you sign at check-in. I would be happy to discuss this with you further if you'd like to contact me - I am in the office every day except Monday.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I decided last minute that we would actually go on a honeymoon after our wedding. We got to Tiffany's at around 8:30 Sunday night and were greeted by a very friendly staff person. Our room was perfect, and most importantly, clean. Overall it was a great stay at a great price.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

If you ever head to Surf City NC do not stay at Tiffany's Motel. The pictures below tell it all. As most know I am highly allergic to mold. Went to office first night and was told they had no other rooms and that first thing in the morning they would address the issue. Let's just say I made 4 more trips to the office before was able to get answers. They were willing to put us in another room yet again mold. Finally would allow us to cancel but charged for that night and $10 a day for each day that we are not there. Chris Kane did a review for me after seeing the pictures the woman responded to him but then blocked him so he could not explain!!! My reservation stated I was in unit 205 you can see the room number says 206 and my check stated unit 105. Let me not forget the dog poop on steps to the room!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Chris K
TiffanysOwner, Manager at Tiffany's Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

I am very sorry that you had a bad experience. I have only been managing the motel for a week now and am working hard to put new processes and procedures in place to make sure all of our guests are happy. I believe that it is unfortunate that you choose to bash the motel without having all of the facts especially after we did everything we could to accommodate you. The reason that the original reservation and the room you were in the first night are different is because we sometimes have to shift guests from one room to another to accommodate scheduling needs. This is explained on our website. The reason your receipt says 105 was because I had already moved you to another room to attempt to make you happy. What you saw and posted were pictures of mildew on the ac unit - not mold. This is a common occurrence at the beach as the humidity levels are extremely high there. Since your visit, we have implemented a new process so that the vents won't be missed by housekeeping and we won't have any mildew buildup. We have a No refunds after check-in policy at the motel and could have enforced the policy. Instead I let you leave and only pay the cancellation fee instead of your entire stay. We have thousands of very satisfied guests per year and it is unfortunate that you choose to post a slanderous review with distorted facts.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We had unit 117, 2 BD Q suite and it was clean except for the soiled couches and the bedroom carpets were very soiled. We didn't use the sleeper sofa as we had brought the blow up Q mattress...thank goodness. We covered the couches with the extra sheets they had provided in the room and wore socks. Everything else was just okay. The employees in the office were friendly. It was affordable and well located. With those improvements I would return maybe.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 August 2017

We loved our stay at Tiffany's. We stayed in a double room which was clean and comfortable. We loved having a kitchen with a cook top, toaster, dishes, utensils, etc. The beach is a block away and so easy to walk to. We enjoyed the fact it was a family beach and not crowded. The pools were not crowded either. We had the smaller one all to ourselves most the time which was fun. There are plenty of restaurants to choose from and even Wal-Mart for items you might of forgotten. We will definitely be back!

Room Tip: The balconies have a nice view but not the rooms but it's no big deal because we were at the beach the whole time anyway.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family