“Excellent food, nice view”

Sears Landing Grill & Boat
Ranked #7 of 67 Restaurants in Surf City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ate here last Monday evening. Had one of the best crab cakes I have eaten - no filller, all flavor. Shrimp though were just ok. Fried oysters were very good. Limited beer selection. I did think the food was a little pricey for what you get but my wife and I would probably go back. Our teenage son gave a simple review - Food taste 10, Portion size 4.

1  Thank cg_from_va

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food is always good, wait staff is friendly and accommodating. Love the fried oysters and catch of the day. Bloody Mary's were very good as well

1  Thank big_dog
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We tried this restaurant twice for breakfast and both times it fell short. This time the sausage was dry like it had been sitting under a heat lamp, the French toast was hard on edges, soggy in the middle and cold. Will not try again.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We stopped in twice while in the area for breakfast. Eggs, bacon, etc.. are always pretty standard fare. However they had the best grits I had in the area. I even stopped and got a to go order when we were leaving town. Plus you can get a Bloody Mary or Mimosa with breakfast.

1  Thank TJ H
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I just stopped in to grab an early dinner at Sears Landing yesterday evening. I ordered yellowfin tuna accompanied by fried green tomatoes. The tuna was outstanding and the side dish was great. It was nice to see the quality of the food has improved since my last visit. If you are in Surf City don't miss Sears Landing.

2  Thank MaryAnn C