“I want to come back!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Rebecca N
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great house, unreliable hot water (mostly none), insulting customer service”
Reviewed 24 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Lovely house, perfect location, a tankless hot water heater that gave us hot water about 25% of the time - and we know how tankless water heaters work because we have one in our house. (Also, we rented the house for 2 weeks.) And that's not a big deal, we could live without hot water but other than being advised that the house had a tankless water heater and we needed to run the water for a few minutes before it would run hot after we called about this first time, they took our calls with a request for service BUT NO ONE EVER FOLLOWED UP. Then, the last of 4 times we called, just before checking out, I was advised by the Treasure Realty staff, that the owner discourages them from responding to service calls about hot water. What!?!?!? We left the water running for 15 minutes at times, and got no hot water. Other times, it was hot after only a couple of minutes, so we really tried to figure it out ourselves and simply had to conclude that it was not working the way it was supposed to. Anyway, I emailed Treasure Realty after our stay (bill@treasurerealty.com), I completed the post-stay survey, and now that more than a week has passed and I haven't heard anything from anyone, I felt compelled to write a review here because I am offended by being ignored and dismissed by both the landlord and Treasure Realty. If there is a particular way to operate hot water in this house, how about advising renters with a notice in the packet or at the house? But nothing and then just agreeing to ignore legitimate calls from tenants about this issue makes me grumpy.

Also, the blinds in both master bedrooms are broken. We called about that 3 times because those blinds cover sliding glass doors and they made it hard to get in and out of those doors. They weren't fixed and no one ever followed up about those, either.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the layout and the location
Liked least: not being able to bath the kids in a warm water, and those blinds in the master bedroom
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
17 May 2016
Hi Rebecca,

We do regret that our response to your concerns (about which the home owner was unaware) was unacceptable, and have discussed this internally; specifically, how we prevent something like this from happening again. As it turns out, while most of our experience with folks calling about the tankless water heater comes down to needing to give the system a couple minutes to "warm up", in this case, the unit was actually in need of repair. That work has been done, by a factory-trained technician, and the unit is now operating as it should. The blinds have been adjusted, and are now working as they should as well. Again, we do regret that these things detracted from your time at what we'd both agree is a lovely (and actually very popular) home. Please consider trying this one again.

Bill

A romantic getaway Older travelers
TN
Reviewed 25 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing