Lowest prices for your stay
US$126
Free cancellation until 10/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$126
FindHotel
US$112
Hotels.comUS$126
TravelocityUS$126
PricelineUS$126
All reviews sausage biscuits oatmeal gas station staff was friendly off the highway our room was spacious great stay would definitely stay here again pleasant experience front desk clerk hie ihg mountains couch bedding facility
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 October 2014

Very clean, well maintained hotel. Location to the interstate is great, although rooms were very quiet. Breakfast was very good. Staff was helpful and very nice. Will stay here again...no complaints at all.

Reviewed 8 October 2014

This hotel is located at the intersection of two main roads next to a gas station so it is very convenient for travelers and tourists. It is comfortable and the staff is very courteous. It is a good place to start your travel adventures in the Smokies!

Reviewed 6 October 2014

Nice hotel. It's a little pricey on the weekends in the fall (leaf season) - but that's true anywhere in Western North Carolina.

Well maintained and clean. Breakfast was good - standard Holiday Inn Express offerings.

Our room was nice. Beds were comfortable.

Staff was nice.

Reviewed 6 October 2014

I have stayed here multiple times and have always had a great visit, clean, quiet and friendly staff that were very helpful. Plus breakfast was super yummy. Close to everything. Will stay here every time I am in the area.

Reviewed 2 October 2014

My husband and I found this hotel by mistake. Our previous hotel was no longer a holiday inn express and as we are rewards members this was important to us. We had planned on only staying a few days and traveling on to other sites the end of July 2014 to early August 2014. However this facility spoiled us. The staff, of whom I have forgotten their names and I apologize for this, were the best.I as well apologize for the lateness of this review.They were friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. From the manager to the housekeeper, from the ladies in the breakfast bar to the security, we could not have asked for a better staff. The rooms were clean and comfortable and even though we had to move because we extended our stay, the room was still just as good as the first. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel. As I said, we extended out entire stay and stayed here the entire week. The hotel staff made us feel like old friends and family. Thank you.

Room tip: Rooms on the upper floors are very nice and have a little better view of the smokey mountains
Date of stay: July 2014