Lowest prices for your stay
US$121
Free cancellation until 14/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$121
FindHotel
US$106
HIExpress.comUS$121
Hotels.comUS$121
TravelocityUS$121
All reviews cinnamon rolls nice hotel sausage gas station oatmeal biscuits staff was friendly off the highway our room was spacious first morning great stay would definitely stay here again pleasant experience front desk clerk hie mountains ihg
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 June 2015

If visiting the Bryson City, Cherokee, Franklin areas this hotel is centrally located to all the visiting spots in western N.C.. It's only 30- 45 minutes to most tourist cities. Excellent staff who go out of their way to make your stay nice. Simple breakfast buffet is included. It's off Hwy 74 at Dillsboro and easy access on and off the highway.

Room tip: There are no bad rooms.
Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Gatorwayne
Mgr_HIXSylva, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Sylva Western Carolina Area, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2015

Wayne,

Thank you for sharing your experience with other travelers. I will be sure to share your great review with our staff. Our location is very central to everywhere in the region and as you mentioned right off the highway for easy in and out for adventures. In fact, our slogan is "Close to the Action, Far from the Crowds!" We're central without the hustle bustle found in other cities in our region.

Kind Regards,
Megan Orr
GM

Reviewed 19 June 2015

The hotel was very clean and well maintained. The staff was extremely nice and helpful. The hot tub was the only thing that seemed to be difficult to work. We never got the jets to come on and watched 3 other families be unsuccessful as well.

Date of stay: June 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2015

My husband and I decided to stay someone in between home and our destination to Townsend! We were very fortunate to find this hotel. Not only was it spotless, but it was reasonable and Beth at the front desk was GREAT!!!!!!
We enjoyed our night and had a wonderful breakfast upon leaving the next day! I would highly recommend this hotel!

Date of stay: April 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2015

I stayed here recently when I couldn't get home from work during a snowstorm. I work at the hospital nearby. The staff was friendly enough, the room and hotel were clean and very nice. I would stay again.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Luncheonlady
Reviewed 14 March 2015

I stayed here recently during a snowstorm in which I couldn't get home and this was the only hotel I could get to in the snow. The check in was fast and easy, they had free breakfast and the room was super nice. I also received a small discount. What else can you ask for?

Date of stay: February 2015