“Nice seafood restaurant ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jones Creek Fish Camp
Ranked #8 of 23 Restaurants in Wadesboro
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 4 March 2015 via mobile

Had dinner here with friends and the food was good. Family - oriented restaurant with great food seafood. Everything we had was good and having tea and water pitchers at the table was a nice touch.

Reviewed 6 February 2015

Always good food. I would recommend the salt and pepper catfish nuggets! My grandson loves to go there.

Reviewed 4 January 2014

My son had informed me just how good the seafood is at Jones Creek, so he and I dined there this past week and I was truly pleased. I usually don't eat hush puppies but the ones there are delicious. The atmosphere is cozy, dining room clean, service was very good, and the seafood was excellent. What else could you ask for?

1  Thank Mitchell D
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We love the catfish fillets at Jones Creek. They are always mild and have the best flavor. Kids love the oysters stew and fried oysters.

1  Thank Becky D