US$68
US$55
US$67
US$65
US$60
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 June 2010

My husband and I and our 3 kids were in Wadesboro for a family reunion. The other reviews of the Days Inn were pretty good so we decided to give it a try. BIG mistake:-( It was a nightmare and I'm still upset about it.

My husband and I went into the office to check in together. I asked if they had any rooms available and the price. I had researched the price online so I know what it should have been, but the clerk gave me a much higher rate. I told him the rate online and he said they didn't have anymore rooms at that rate. This hotel only has about 20 rooms to start with! I might have believed this except that the man said everything while looking down his nose at us, as though we were somehow not good enough to stay in his hotel. Then he saw our kids outside and said "only 4 people to a room, no exceptions, because of our insurance". I asked him if he asked every customer how many people they would have in the room and he admitted that he did not, but he insisted that we could only have 4 people in the room. We were not willing to pay for 2 rooms, at the rate he was giving us, so I said "fine, I'll stay over at my Uncle's house" and come back and pick everyone up in the morning.

We went to dinner, came back and after about 10 minutes I got into my van and drove to my Uncle's house, 16 miles away. The next morning at 8:30 I drove up to the hotel and picked up my family. When I went inside to check out the same man accused me of staying the night in the room! The office has lots of windows and the man was still there when I left the night before, he and another man watched me drive away. I was very offended by his attitude and by the fact that I had followed his rule and then he had the nerve to accuse me of lying.

All this from people who could barely speak English. We are a mixed race family and I truly believe they treated us badly for that reason. I did not see or hear them behaving that way to anyone but us. Even though they were ugly to us I didn't yell or curse or anything. I just told the man that I would be reviewing the hotel online and that I was going to be honest. It's a shame that he behaved the way he did, because otherwise the hotel was clean and decent and I would have given it a good review.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank reneontheisland
Reviewed 15 August 2009

I was doing business in the Wadesboro area and this was the only decent hotel option for miles. The folks that work the check inn and cleaning ladies were all very nice. The check in was quick. The rooms are located on the outside of the hotel, meaning you must walk outside to get to your room. The rooms are quite old but clean. My room had a king bed with fridge, microwave, coffee maker and basic amenities. There was a simple breakfast (i.e. bread, cereal, pastries and drinks). For the price of the hotel (about $65/night) you can't really beat it.

The Wadesboro area is completely dead. If you ask anybody who lives in the town what there is to do, they will simply laugh at you because there is nothing to do. You have to drive at least 20-30 minutes for anything besides a fast food restaurant. There is a Mexican restaurant in town that is very cheap but has good food.

I would only stay here again if absolutely necessary, nothing against the hotel but the area was just horrible.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank smitr2002
Reviewed 27 July 2009

Personally i would say that i had a wonderful stay here in Day's inn. Staffs are friendly and they'll give you a sense of security. The property itself had met the budget traveller's basic need of comfort and convenience.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank marvie09
Reviewed 29 September 2008

Occasionally business travel limits personal preferences, so I wasn't excited when I heard Days Inn was the only option in Wadesboro, NC. I was pleasantly surprised, however, at the cleanliness and quality of the room. It must have been refurbished recently, as furnishings were updated and in great condition. I noticed a state rating in the lobby giving them a 99% for cleanliness, and I have been in many larger (and more expensive) hotels that were not as clean as this.

When I was there the pool was not in use, and I didn't bother to check out their 'breakfast'. Staff was pleasant though, and I was very comfortable at this property.

*Note - outside access to rooms

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank Vixen_MI
Reviewed 1 February 2008

A friend and me were going to Wadesboro, my home town, for the weekend. We got into town late because of an ice storm. It was around 4am. When I asked for a room at the window, seeing as you can't enter the office at night, the lady said "You know check-out is at 11 am?" to which I responded yes and I told her I wanted to pay for 2 nights. The desk clerk then told me that it would be expensive and told me what it would cost. I told her that was ok and I paid. I was given a key and we went up to the room and we went to sleep. I was awakened at 11:05 am by the phone. When I answered the phone this guy started yelling about how I needed get out of the room. He said that it was past check out time and that we needed leave. I then told him I had paid for 2 nights. He then began to argue with me while I am half asleep and becoming angry. I repeated that I had paid for 2 nights. He then said he was going to call the police. I got out of bed and went to the office. When I entered the man at the desk immediately began yelling and started waving my check-in receipt in my face pointing to where it said one night. When I paid I did not receive a receipt. I quickly told him that I had asked for 2 nights and I thought I had paid for 2 nights and that I was not given a receipt. He then started yelling again, and threatened to call the police again. I said a few things that cannot be repeated here and then headed back to the room so we could pack our things and leave. We quickly packed everything and left. When I was walking out of the office, after returning the key, the police were pulling in. The guy seriously called the police! This was by far the worst experience I have ever had at motel. The room wasn't bad and the beds were comfy. The bathroom was not very clean and there was construction going on outside that began a 7am in the morning. If you plan on staying here be sure to get a receipt and remember that if a staff member makes a threat they will most likely follow through with it.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with family