“Nice short stay”

Executive Inn
Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Wadesboro
Reviewed 20 February 2012

We stayed at this hotel while visiting the in laws. The stay was good, the room was average n clean...Wished they offered better breakfast variety and wish that the pool was clean eventhough we couldn't use it due to the weather it would have been a nice feature to have..although there are some small flaws we would stay there again

• Stayed: February 2012
patricia c, General Manager at Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2014

Thank you for your review, Our pool has a leak in it, it will be up and going by 2015
I will work on having more of a variety of things for our breakfast.
Thank you again.

Reviewed 13 July 2011

This place is the pits. Don't stay here under no circumstances. The tubs, toilets, and sinks are rusted. The beds/box springs have mildew and stains on them. All of the rooms have a bed stale smell. The management does not care about these issues because they have not been corrected.

We actually checked in and couldn't take the smell or the dirty atmosphere. If all possible take the 20 minute drive to Rockingham and stay at one of those hotels. The Holiday Inn Express is a new hotel in the area that well beyond what you would expect.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Gwenni2011

Thank you for your review, I really do hate you had a bad experience at Executive Inn Wadesboro
Executive Inn is now under new management, and we are very clean.

Reviewed 21 April 2011

What a shame!!!
This is the only place to stay in this town, if you have business with in a 30 mile radius of Wadesboro! Me and a colleague had business and needed a place to stay. All we wanted was a safe, clean, quiet, convienant location! Instead we got a over priced room.
There are all kinds of drunks hanging out there doors drinking and leaning over the 2nd and 3rd floor rails. Some, Not speaking english!! There are car loads full of various people crowded into cars talking in the parking lot, which i might add, LOud!!! I WAS afraid in broad daylight to walk from my car to my room!!! it was around 6pm on a wednesday night!
The room was somewhat exceptable clean, but a far cry from Mainstay!
This is a scaarry place and the Manager is Creeepy! What a shame,,,,,,,,because we had to stay somewhere and would have liked to stay in wadesboro longer...
but do I WANT to stay in the Hood!!! I dont think so!! Clean it up Wadesboro!!!! Nasty Place!! This is a shame to Wadesboro! NOT a Pet friendly place either!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank 4lucylu
Reviewed 17 June 2010

My husband and I and our 3 kids were in Wadesboro for a family reunion. The other reviews of the Days Inn were pretty good so we decided to give it a try. BIG mistake:-( It was a nightmare and I'm still upset about it.

My husband and I went into the office to check in together. I asked if they had any rooms available and the price. I had researched the price online so I know what it should have been, but the clerk gave me a much higher rate. I told him the rate online and he said they didn't have anymore rooms at that rate. This hotel only has about 20 rooms to start with! I might have believed this except that the man said everything while looking down his nose at us, as though we were somehow not good enough to stay in his hotel. Then he saw our kids outside and said "only 4 people to a room, no exceptions, because of our insurance". I asked him if he asked every customer how many people they would have in the room and he admitted that he did not, but he insisted that we could only have 4 people in the room. We were not willing to pay for 2 rooms, at the rate he was giving us, so I said "fine, I'll stay over at my Uncle's house" and come back and pick everyone up in the morning.

We went to dinner, came back and after about 10 minutes I got into my van and drove to my Uncle's house, 16 miles away. The next morning at 8:30 I drove up to the hotel and picked up my family. When I went inside to check out the same man accused me of staying the night in the room! The office has lots of windows and the man was still there when I left the night before, he and another man watched me drive away. I was very offended by his attitude and by the fact that I had followed his rule and then he had the nerve to accuse me of lying.

All this from people who could barely speak English. We are a mixed race family and I truly believe they treated us badly for that reason. I did not see or hear them behaving that way to anyone but us. Even though they were ugly to us I didn't yell or curse or anything. I just told the man that I would be reviewing the hotel online and that I was going to be honest. It's a shame that he behaved the way he did, because otherwise the hotel was clean and decent and I would have given it a good review.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
3  Thank reneontheisland
Reviewed 15 August 2009

I was doing business in the Wadesboro area and this was the only decent hotel option for miles. The folks that work the check inn and cleaning ladies were all very nice. The check in was quick. The rooms are located on the outside of the hotel, meaning you must walk outside to get to your room. The rooms are quite old but clean. My room had a king bed with fridge, microwave, coffee maker and basic amenities. There was a simple breakfast (i.e. bread, cereal, pastries and drinks). For the price of the hotel (about $65/night) you can't really beat it.

The Wadesboro area is completely dead. If you ask anybody who lives in the town what there is to do, they will simply laugh at you because there is nothing to do. You have to drive at least 20-30 minutes for anything besides a fast food restaurant. There is a Mexican restaurant in town that is very cheap but has good food.

I would only stay here again if absolutely necessary, nothing against the hotel but the area was just horrible.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank smitr2002

Been to Executive Inn? Share your experiences!