US$68
US$68
US$50
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$84
QualityInn
Inn Cheraw(Cheraw)
US$55
US$67
US$65
US$60
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 27 July 2009

Personally i would say that i had a wonderful stay here in Day's inn. Staffs are friendly and they'll give you a sense of security. The property itself had met the budget traveller's basic need of comfort and convenience.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank marvie09
Reviewed 29 September 2008

Occasionally business travel limits personal preferences, so I wasn't excited when I heard Days Inn was the only option in Wadesboro, NC. I was pleasantly surprised, however, at the cleanliness and quality of the room. It must have been refurbished recently, as furnishings were updated and in great condition. I noticed a state rating in the lobby giving them a 99% for cleanliness, and I have been in many larger (and more expensive) hotels that were not as clean as this.

When I was there the pool was not in use, and I didn't bother to check out their 'breakfast'. Staff was pleasant though, and I was very comfortable at this property.

*Note - outside access to rooms

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
1  Thank Vixen_MI
Reviewed 1 February 2008

A friend and me were going to Wadesboro, my home town, for the weekend. We got into town late because of an ice storm. It was around 4am. When I asked for a room at the window, seeing as you can't enter the office at night, the lady said "You know check-out is at 11 am?" to which I responded yes and I told her I wanted to pay for 2 nights. The desk clerk then told me that it would be expensive and told me what it would cost. I told her that was ok and I paid. I was given a key and we went up to the room and we went to sleep. I was awakened at 11:05 am by the phone. When I answered the phone this guy started yelling about how I needed get out of the room. He said that it was past check out time and that we needed leave. I then told him I had paid for 2 nights. He then began to argue with me while I am half asleep and becoming angry. I repeated that I had paid for 2 nights. He then said he was going to call the police. I got out of bed and went to the office. When I entered the man at the desk immediately began yelling and started waving my check-in receipt in my face pointing to where it said one night. When I paid I did not receive a receipt. I quickly told him that I had asked for 2 nights and I thought I had paid for 2 nights and that I was not given a receipt. He then started yelling again, and threatened to call the police again. I said a few things that cannot be repeated here and then headed back to the room so we could pack our things and leave. We quickly packed everything and left. When I was walking out of the office, after returning the key, the police were pulling in. The guy seriously called the police! This was by far the worst experience I have ever had at motel. The room wasn't bad and the beds were comfy. The bathroom was not very clean and there was construction going on outside that began a 7am in the morning. If you plan on staying here be sure to get a receipt and remember that if a staff member makes a threat they will most likely follow through with it.

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled with family
5  Thank tommygrice
Reviewed 23 December 2006

The Good: free WiFi, minifridge and microwave in room
The bad: found a roach in the bathroom, mold in the bathroom, cigarette burns on bedspread, yellow stains on bath linens, remote for TV did not work well, cracked sink
Bottom-line: If you really have to stay in Wadesboro, this is the only place even remotely worth trying. If you are just passing through, there are much better hotels within ~30 minutes in either direction!

• Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank dlfg13
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 March 2004

I had a wonderful stay at this Days Inn. The room was always clean on time and the housekeeper was friendly as well as the front desk clerk.
I slept like a baby during the night (sound prove). Whenever you are going through stay at this Days Inn you will always want to stay there whenever you drive into this town. You get what you pay for and a little bit more.