“Our favorite Waynesville restaurant ”
Review of Chef's Table

Chef's Table
Ranked #3 of 128 Restaurants in Waynesville
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The grouper piccata is so delicious. My husband loved the crab cakes with risotto. My daughter in law loved the deconstructed lasagne, and our son loved the lamb. No disappointments. Good wine selection too.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

By far our favorite restaurant in Waynesville! We stop in every time we visit and are never disappointed. The service is impeccable & food offerings are divine. Quaint, lovely atmosphere. Highly recommend this gem without hesitation.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

This is a great small restaurant! The homemade pasta is unreal, and the goat cheese risotto balls are out of this world!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Always a special evening and fine dining at its best. I go here often for special occasions. I tell all my guests at Emerald Gate Farm about The Chef's Table and they all thank me later.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Love good food perfectly prepared? Do you appreciate great service along with it? If so, Chef's Table in Waynesville is worth the trip from wherever you are in NC moutains. My husband and I enjoyed a near perfect dining experience here. He believes his grouper in roasted red pepper sauce is possibly his favorite fish dinner ever. I had the Black and Blue chicken, a yummy blend of blackened chicken and homemade pasta in gorgonzola cream sauce. Deelish! This restaurant is a charmer. Please don't miss out.

Date of visit: November 2017