Well, I've been coming to the Waynesville Inn & CC for at least 15 years and it seems to get better every year. I have always stayed in the Mountain / Golf View units the furthest away from the main building and they are very comfortable. They have 2 Double beds, full bath, plenty of room for a couple with a great view of the mountains and a couple of the Carolina 9 golf holes...Breakfasts are included in each nightly stay and with eggs of any type cooked to order and the rest of the buffet, you'll never leave breakfast hungry. The staff is extremely friendly, housekeeping is spot on each day, the pool was well maintained and I used it everyday of my stay, rehabbing my knee replacement and they do offer pool towels as well. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to play golf this time because of my knee, but wife and I did alot of walking, down to Walmart, Belks and other stores in the area. The Inn is pretty centrally located to wherever you need to go. TV is still the tube type, but very functional and has lots of channels. The unit types that I stay in are 2 stories and only have steps, no elevator so if on the 2nd floor, you have to take all your stuff up 2 flights of stairs, which with the view, we had no problem (wife did most of it)....One of their buildings (Fairway) does offer pet friendly rooms, if interested. Each afternoon, we sat in the rockers at the Main building and just watched the golfers come through and visited with all the other guests here. Can't go wrong staying here. Keep in mind that it's NOT a high activity place, very low key and quiet...I will continue to return yearly and enjoy ourselves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Hotel