My husband & I used The Waynesville Inn as our base for a long weekend in the Cherokee, Maggie Valley area. The landscaping was beautiful & both our room & all the public spaces we saw were clean & well cared for. I was a little worried prior to our arrival because I read some of the mixed reviews about how "dated" guest rooms are. Our room (a double queen, mountain view) was in good shape with an updated TV, comfortable beds, well working AC & a well functioning bathroom with plenty of hot water & good water pressure. The breakfast included with our room was hot, generous & well prepared. We would definitely stay here again. Here is the view from our room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the Great Smoky Mountains on one side and the Blue Ridge Parkway and Balsam Mountains on the other, The Waynesville Inn Golf Resort & Spa has been welcoming visitors to a casual and relaxed mountain atmosphere since the 1920s. Located just a mile from the shops and restaurants of Historic Downtown Waynesville and only a short drive from Asheville and Cherokee, the Inn offers:Stunning mountain views from many of its 111 guest rooms27 holes of championship mountain golfTwo distinct on-site restaurants Several versatile indoor and outdoor event spacesOn-site Balsam Spa offering massage and body treatments, nail services and waxingFree Wi-Fi in all guest rooms and restaurants ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Resort And Spa
- The Waynesville Inn, Golf Hotel Waynesville
- The Waynesville Hotel