Big Mill Bed and Breakfast
US$124
US$119
Hampton.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmardi graspackhouse suitequichecorn cobhomemade granolathe main housetin rooftour of the propertywonderful visitwalk in closetbeautiful propertyfull kitchenwonderful weekendrenovated barnfarm buildingsnext morningbreakfast was delicious
Reviewed 13 December 2011

This was the most unique B &B I've ever stayed in. It was wonderful. The room had everything that makes for a stay comfortable. We really loved the barn atmosphere and the large fireplace in the open area. The food was great and I loved the fact that the inn keeper, Chloe, is concerned with the enviroment. Also loved the privacy.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2011

This was more than we ever expected! What a wonderfully relaxing and refreshing stay. Chloe really goes the extra mile to make sure your stay is memorable. Plan to come back.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2011

Each room has it own character. I can wake up to the sound of birds and at night a beautiful view of the stars. Reminds me of visiting my Grandfathers place when I was young but has wireless access and nice view out every window. Great place for the business traveler. I love to being my wife along for businesses trips here.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank martinbrossman
Reviewed 10 October 2011

Quiet, affordable, clean, nice room and breakfast. I'll stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2011

My wife and I visit three or more bed & breakfast Inns every year. Undoubtedly Big Mill Bed & Breakfast in Williamston, NC, is the nicest Bed & Breakfast we have every visited. From the time we pulled into the drive to the time we had to leave, we enjoyed every minute of our stay! The large ponds and farm grounds provided a great place to explore and the open area of the barn gave a great place to hand out and enjoy a cozy fire in the fireplace.
Our room was the perfect mixture of comfort with original features from the barn kept in the design. Beautiful, historic and with all the modern comforts of home! The wonderful breakfast was provided in a way that met our schedule – allowing us to sleep in late after enjoying a late night at the Carolina Country Stampede in Williamston, N.C.
We already have reservations for a return visit!

Room Tip: Chloe gave us a tour of the rooms. They are all nice. We stayed in the barn, which has a great open area with a fireplace where you can hang out and enjoy visiting.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple