“One simply good pizza!”

Add it.
Spicoli
Ranked #215 of 741 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 14 February 2017

We were here for the weekend from out of town and looking for our usual Friday night pizza at some place different than Mellow Mushroom or another chain establishment. Surfing the internet, I came across Spicoli and the great reviews it had already received. We were surprised at how small this place is. It is in many ways a typical dive bar kind of place with a small bar and about 10 booths. The bartender was also our waiter. He was friendly and efficient and easily able to handle the small crowd that was there. We only had a simple cheese pizza, but it was very good. The crust was light and tasty and not nearly as heavy and filling as we might have expected. The sauce was tangy, and my wife and I both enjoyed. If you are looking for atmosphere, this is not the place. Minus that though, I would recommend it as a nice change from the usual chain locales.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Legit favorite pizza in town. We've been through the gamut trying to find a great pie (have been all over, including some of the "favorites") and Spicoli is it! Thinner crust that's still crispy and chewy, and great toppings and flavor. Also- the wings are on point (Korean bbq is NOM). Rotating taps with NC beer. Service is always wonderful, too. We've been helped by Jess several times, and she's a great bartender/server/ everything! Give them a try, you'll be back time and time again. Annnnd they deliver. A+++

Reviewed 1 September 2016

My good friends had been raving about a Pizza place serving outrageous burgers and I had to check it out. First time was a delivery and recently I just had to see this place in person. I have had the Trans Am Burger both times, which are served with a large portion of seasoned fries. Perfectly cooked burger which lived up to the reviews!! Amazing!! The night we visited they were offering a medium pie with the 2nd pie free. My daughter loved the Valterra and the 2nd pie was topped with sausage and was devoured by her boyfriend. They were offering draft beer that night for 3 bucks. I had a $20 Encore coupon which cost $10, and there were plenty of leftovers. I am officially hooked!

Reviewed 8 July 2016

I love their pizza and wings especially! The staff is always fun and friendly! They have tvs, a jukebox, pinball, & pacman...what more could you want with your pizza and beer! Cam & Olivia the best!

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

This is not the average pizza place. The food is delicious. The burger is fantastic, the wings were delicious and the pizza was excellent. Also has the Greek Salad and the portion was of a good size. The food came out hot and timely.

Thank T.d. H