“Order at the counter, sit,eat and enjoy, no frills just good reasonably priced Seafood!”
Review of Carolina Fish Fry

Carolina Fish Fry
Ranked #136 of 704 Restaurants in Wilmington
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Not a place designed for atmosphere, just a place to enjoy some great fried seafood at a great price! Very friendly staff, I wish Wilmington had more places like these! Finally there is somewhere that working folks can go for some good fried Seafood and not cost them a fortune.

1  Thank Justsaying965

Reviewed 27 July 2016

They moved in 6 months ago. Samuel & I keep going bye the establishment .We wanted the workmen to hurry up. Knowing that this was to be a seafood restaurant. We were not disappointed. all the seafood is fresh . In some restaurants you do get frozen seafood. You can tell the difference. We have really enjoyed this .

1  Thank Merle S
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The food was so deliciously fresh and crispy, we had to go twice in one day! I hope they don't change a thing their preparation. I want it to taste as great when we visit next time!

Reviewed 16 May 2016

I vacillated between a 2 and 3 on this place. I'm a local and I saw this old taco bell building sit empty for years. CFF moved in about 5 months ago so I swang by today. The good: service is fast and friendly. The interior is clean. The food is quite inexpensive.
The bad: it doesn't taste like anything. I mean, it's bland. I had the pollock with fries, hushpuppies and a sweet tee. $6. I doused it with malt vinegar and still barely tasted like anything.

If you're looking for a cheap warm meal to fill you up, this could be it. But if you're looking for a good home cooked fish fry, this isn't it. Flavorless. Doubt I go back.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

We had just drove over 9 hours and wanted a bite to eat. My family member suggested a new place that just opened up not to far from their home. We walked in and it was busy. My mom and I looked over the menu that was on the wall. The cashier David was extremely helpful and very pleasant. We both ordered the fried flounder with french fries, cole slaw and hushpuppies. Omg it was so good. The cashier found out that it was my birthday since our accents were a dead giveaway that we were not from around these parts...lol. He sang happy birthday to me and gave us our food. I will definitely return to dine at this establishment again.

Thank you David for your amazing customer service. Not many people have that much energy towards the end of their shift and remain that pleasant.