“Super Duper French Toast”

Sweet n Savory Cafe
Ranked #4 of 33 Dessert in Wilmington
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Sweet n Savory Cafe is located just minutes from Wrightsville Beach. If you are vacationing with your family, yourself, or just here for work, then come have a visit and see why Wilmington gives us its best marks for breakfast, sandwiches, baked goods, catering, and kids menus. For the great breakfast, lunch, or dinner in Wilmington, we are the place to be.
Reviewed 20 April 2016

I was so glad we beat the crowd for our breakfast at this obviously, local-favorite cafe. The french toast had two huge slices cut in half and it was tasty! The coffee was roasted a bit darker than I usually enjoy but it was still tasty. An obvious crowd favorite. Too bad this is not in my home town! The bakery side's brownies were huge and quite good.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Sweet n Savory is always delicious. I don't want to give up my secret, but we usually go to lunch after 1:30 here. The menu options are endless. The prices are so good. I have had many of the salads on the menu, they are always delicious. The beer is always cold. The owner is always around and kind, chatting up customers. I could live off the chips. Now I am hungry!

Reviewed 15 April 2016

My hubby & I have been to Sweet n Savory twice now. We had their bbq sandwich plate, which was very yummy! It also comes with mac & cheese which has bacon in it, its delicious!! Came with blu cheese cole slaw as well..have to say I'm not fond of..its a little tangy for me since it has Texas Pete in it. Last visit..the waiter told me they don't serve any without Texas Pete,but said he would run next door to their adjacent bar that had some. Sadly I guess he forgot, when are food was brought out..it was Texas Pete slaw. My only suggestion to this restaurant would be that they really need to offer both types for those that don't care for Texas Pete. I know I can't be the only one. Other than that..this is a good restaurant!

Reviewed 13 April 2016

This restaurant had a variety of food options on the menu and live music. The food was tasty but our service was a bit slow (hi-top near the bar). The bartender was running around serving a lot of tables. The atmosphere was laid back for a Friday night but maybe that is how it usually is. I would return to this restaurant when I visit Wilmington again.

Reviewed 11 April 2016 via mobile

We have visited Sweet n Savory on multiple occasions. We have never had a bad experience here. The food is absolutely amazing. Great place to take the family or even for a nice date night. However, the weekend can be quite busy so prepare to wait.

1  Thank Christy Z