“Outstanding breakfast spot”

Our Crepes & More
Ranked #7 of 724 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Our Crêpes & More, a family owned and operated French Crêperie, is serving authentic, fresh, homemade French cuisine to dine in or to go. At OCM, the batter for your crêpes is freshly made every day. It contains no preservatives, no artificials colorants or flavors.Many delicious dairy & gluten free crepes options! With free WiFi and live French radio, Our Crêpes & More is a pleasant & casual place to unwind. Join us on Facebook to follow our latest creations !
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Our family gathered here for a great eating experience. Order st counter and they bring to your table. Great variety of delicious toppings. Staff and service awesome.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Small, clean place. You wait in line to give your order at the counter. It's quickly delivered to the table. Daughter had Tahiti crepe. I had the breakfast combo with banana caramel crepe. So delicious! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Being a local in Wilmington, we have eaten here a number of times. Really enjoy both the savory crepes for both breakfast and lunch, and the sweet crepes. Have met the owners several times, and talked to them about the restaurant, and they are great. They really care about keeping folks happy, and will go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied with your meal. My wife has her favorite crepe, which includes smoked salmon, but I really enjoy almost all of them including with mushrooms and ham, or the curry. As far as desert crepes, how can you go wrong with a crepe with Bananas, chocolate and whipped cream, or strawberries. I am getting hungry just thinking about it. Overall, this is my favorite casual restaurant in Wilmington.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Not as much selection as the café back home but what's there is good. Got a strawberry/cream cheese and a meat/cheese/egg crepe.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

We started w/ a Half Bowl of "Wheat/ Mushroom Brie Soup". It was tomato based & ok, but not exactly fantastic to me, but what was fantastic were our Crepes. I had the "QUEBEC" an outstanding Crepe w/ Smoked Salmon, Sour Cream, Chives, Capers & Whipped Cream. My wife had the "FORESTIERE ROYAL" which had Cheese, Bacon, Chicken, Mushrooms, Onions, topped w/ Whipped Cream.
The service is outstanding and the atmosphere is very pleasant.
If you have never been, the owner will explain the menu & help with recommendations. I highly suggest that you try it, they have several great choices & I am sure you will find a delicious Crepe.
Bon Appetit