Jameson Inn Wilmington
US$125
  • Breakfast included
US$119
Hampton.com
Wingate by Wyndham Wilmington(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$132
Staybridge Suites Wilmington East(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$129
Homewood
TownePlace Suites Wilmington/Wrightsville Beach(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$94
Hampton Inn Wilmington Medical Park(Wilmington)(Great Value!)
US$124
The Verandas(Wilmington)
US$189
Hotel Riverwalk(Wilmington)
US$141
Orbitz.com
All reviewswafflesboiled eggscontinental breakfast iswaffle housequiet locationbed was comfortableenjoyable staywrightsville beachstaff was friendlypetcerealfurniturenc
Reviewed 6 August 2015 via mobile

Amazing hotel. Great condition good character and great staff. Stayed one night and accidently held a smoking room . a little concerned and for no reason smelled fine. Huge bed easy to find . great breakfast. Two days later I came back to area and wound up at a different hotel.. Bugs all over the room at 1 am!!! Called Jameson. Room available great service room perfect . great save by Jameson ! Will be back

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Siryn0820
Jameson W, General Manager at Jameson Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2015

Siryn,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your most recent stays at our hotel. We appreciate that you will be coming back to stay with us again! I will also be sure to let my staff know that their characters and their customer service have been noticed.

Reviewed 20 July 2015 via mobile

I had to stay overnight in Wilmington unexpectedly, and found myself trying to choose from the various hotels in the area without going totally broke. I am SO GLAD that I chose the Jameson Inn! Everything was absolutely perfect. The hotel and grounds were beautifully kept and clean, the front desk staff was warm & welcoming, my room was immaculate, the bed was SOOO comfy, the room was quiet, the pool was fantastic, and the breakfast was scrumptious! (waffles, selection of muffins/bagels/toast, bananas, microwaveable egg & cheese bagels, cereal) I can't remember ever being more pleased with a hotel stay! I will definitely recommend and return if I get the chance! Thank you!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
4  Thank SarahSunnie
Jameson W, General Manager at Jameson Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2015

Greeting SarahSunnie!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback you provided us with. We were very glad to hear that you were pleased with the service and our hotel facilities during your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you the next time you travel through Wilmington.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Double beds? Haven't seen those for awhile. Outdated but clean. Employees were pleasant; however, clientele, not. There were pot smokers on our floor, that was obvious. Good in a pinch. Good location.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family

Dear DlisTraveler,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel in Wilmington, NC. We appreciate all feedback that we receive. We have the option of rooms with 2 double beds or 1 king size bed in our standard rooms. We take great care in making sure that all of our rooms are very clean, and we love that you noticed. I am disappointed to hear that there were other guests on your floor that were violating our smoking policy. Thank you also for the compliments on my staff, they work hard to insure that all guests are treated like family.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the Jameson Inn from July 6th to 9th. My stay was what I expected considering the reviews. The room was clean although the linens including towels and pillow cases had stains or spots on them.
Breakfast was average nothing over the top but a good variety.
Customer service was excellent, Matthew the manager is extremely nice and helpful. They were able to give me a room on the floor I wanted last minute.
Price was subpar considering the quality of the room. I paid over $60/night.
I didn't get to check out the pool too busy visiting family.
Overall my experience was good and for a place to sleep it was just what I wanted. But I can't give it 4 stars until they update the rooms and linen quality.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank Renita H

Dear Renita H,

Thank you for providing us with feedback on your most recent stay with us. I was disappointed to hear that you were not happy with the linen quality. We do strive to offer the best value and service in the area. We are always replacing the tired linen with new linen as needed. My sincerest apologies that sub-par linen made it in to a room. We want all of our guests to be happy guests and enjoy every aspect of their stay. I am glad to hear that you found my staff to be excellent with their customer service. We are also constantly updating, including brand new carpet in every room just last September. I would love to welcome you back to our hotel on your next visit to Wilmington.

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

We stayed a week in this hotel. It was our second stay here. It is a bit outdated in the rooms and there were stains on the carpet from what appeared to be bright colored drinks. The shower head needed replaced but that was done at my request during the stay. The staff was wonderful, super nice & helpful. The location was great, near stores, resturants and short drive to multiple beaches.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank momama4

Greetings momama4!

Thanks for taking a moment to write a nice review about my hotel on TripAdvisor! We love hearing from our happy guests! I am so happy to hear that you found the hotel to be a clean place and sounds like you were happy with the customer service as well. We sincerely appreciate your business and would love to welcome you back to my hotel on your next visit to Wilmington.