“Fabulous place to stay on your travels!”

Jameson Inn Wilmington
Ranked #27 of 45 Hotels in Wilmington
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I have been staying at the Jameson Inn for years. Whether it was because I didn't want to leave Wrightsville Beach to drive the long distance home (I would call last minute from the beach and they were always accommodating) or these days traveling up and down the coast for architectural salvage treasures. Staff have always been pleasant, puppies are welcomed, suitable breakfast, and the rooms are always clean that I have stayed in.

Room Tip: Jameson Inn is a great puppy friendly hotel!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 September 2017

Well equipped and had everything you need. Little gripe - harsh LED lighting in bedroom and polystyrene and plastic breakfast implements and crockery. Friends and helpful reception staff. could hear neighbours through locked connecting doors but luckily they turned the TV off in good time and stopped talking.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Only stayed one night, but room was clean and staff was friendly and inviting. Good location. Pool area looked nice and several folks were taking a dip. We didn't try the pool so can't comment further. Breakfast was as expected to get you going. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunnygirl110
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Jameson Inn on August 19th- 21St 2017. I was there to visit my sister in the hospital she had a operation, I'm from new Jersey. I drove when I arrived to check in Sarika smiling face was there to greet me the hotel was clean warm and inviting the service was superb! I will stay there again and tell my family and friends!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I needed a place to stay quickly - booked this at 10pm and checked in about 2 hours later. It's wonderful! Clean, inviting, had everything I needed short of a hair dryer (which I could have requested but it was fine doing without). I'm pretty sure it's been recently renovated.
My problems had nothing really to do with the hotel other than the location of my room. It was on the second floor, first room from the elevator. At 3am apparently some people felt as if the hallway outside my door was their living room. They were loud and woke me up - so my hopes for the first good night's sleep in about 5 days were dashed. Around 8am the chatty housekeeping staff parked themselves again right ouside my room.
On the way to check out, I ran into one of the managers in the elevator. He said they gladly would have moved my room. I would have requested that had it not been 3am and me already in bed! It's not the hotel's fault that I didn't ask (as I usually do) for a quiet location. I now know to do that the next time. Other than that, it was a great stay and I'm headed back again tonight.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family