All reviewswafflesboiled eggsroom was cleanquiet locationwaffle housecomplimentary breakfastwrightsville beacha wonderful staytargetpetcerealfurniturewalmart
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Well equipped and had everything you need. Little gripe - harsh LED lighting in bedroom and polystyrene and plastic breakfast implements and crockery. Friends and helpful reception staff. could hear neighbours through locked connecting doors but luckily they turned the TV off in good time and stopped talking.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Devang P, Manager at Jameson Inn Wilmington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Thank you for your review. We look forward to you staying with us again.

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Only stayed one night, but room was clean and staff was friendly and inviting. Good location. Pool area looked nice and several folks were taking a dip. We didn't try the pool so can't comment further. Breakfast was as expected to get you going. Would definitely stay again if in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sunnygirl110

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you and the time you took to give us a review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Jameson Inn on August 19th- 21St 2017. I was there to visit my sister in the hospital she had a operation, I'm from new Jersey. I drove when I arrived to check in Sarika smiling face was there to greet me the hotel was clean warm and inviting the service was superb! I will stay there again and tell my family and friends!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. Thank you for such an amazing review. We are so pleased we were accommodating to you during your time at our hotel.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I needed a place to stay quickly - booked this at 10pm and checked in about 2 hours later. It's wonderful! Clean, inviting, had everything I needed short of a hair dryer (which I could have requested but it was fine doing without). I'm pretty sure it's been recently renovated.
My problems had nothing really to do with the hotel other than the location of my room. It was on the second floor, first room from the elevator. At 3am apparently some people felt as if the hallway outside my door was their living room. They were loud and woke me up - so my hopes for the first good night's sleep in about 5 days were dashed. Around 8am the chatty housekeeping staff parked themselves again right ouside my room.
On the way to check out, I ran into one of the managers in the elevator. He said they gladly would have moved my room. I would have requested that had it not been 3am and me already in bed! It's not the hotel's fault that I didn't ask (as I usually do) for a quiet location. I now know to do that the next time. Other than that, it was a great stay and I'm headed back again tonight.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that your stay was not to your liking, we do pride ourselves in making sure that the guest is comfortable and have anything that they need for our hotel. We look forward to making a better impression on your next stay.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here!! It was very clean, and the staff were extremely courteous and friendly! They have recently remodeled the rooms and are still working to update other areas to make the stay more enjoyable. It was very quiet, and relaxing. We enjoyed the pool, and the continental breakfast was nice too.

I saw several negative remarks on here prior to our stay about cleanliness, etc. I have stayed in 5 star hotels that weren't this clean. The continental breakfast is just what it's supposed to be, a light breakfast. If you want a full 3 course meal for breakfast the go to waffle house. This was a very enjoyable stay, and I would definitely go back!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thanks for your review. We are pleased that you enjoy your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.